Reviews for Who is he really?
TheLonerLion chapter 1 . 8/26
His reaction unexpectedly calm... looks like Reborn's training pay off. I love it
sonysakura chapter 2 . 2/15
Ooooh! 1896! I like that pairing! Very nice of you to include this pairing, these reunion!fics mostly go without any pairings and that saddens me (well, sometimes))
Undertheskys chapter 4 . 1/7
Haha Gokudera just blurts it out
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
What type of door is that? LoL~
shirokid213 chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
WHAAAT?! I thought a lot of them met Bermuda, Byakuran and Reborn?!

I mean, REborn

I mean, what happened?!
Cassidy-182769 chapter 12 . 8/5/2015
Great story! It was very entertaining to read
Roxas fleur chapter 12 . 6/19/2015
It's a bit confusing but amusing nonetheless
DGtnsl chapter 11 . 5/21/2015
As much as I love the shock and confusion of the class, in a previous chapter the class saw those pictures of the Guardians, so they should have already registered that Gokudera was the Storm Guardian, and before that they learned that Yamamoto was the Rain Guardian when he and Squalo were late for their meeting.
Hmm, oh well. I guess it's different to see a picture and then hear it in person.
Looking forward to Skull's entrance! is it his octopus? I bet Reborn will shoot at him.
DGtnsl chapter 7 . 5/21/2015
lol, of course the anniversary wouldn't be complete without fighting! Poor Tsuna, such a long time. So, group 3 knows what's up know, but what about the rest of the class? Will group 3 be shell-shocked and not say anything, or will they spill the beans? I'm curious! Someone should probably remove group 3 from the more intense battle though so they don't get hurt in the conflict. Xanxus and Hibari won't exactly care if they are in the way - they are more likely to go through them. At least Mochida was knocked down a few pegs though.
DGtnsl chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
Awesome tour group! Now those classmates and family know Ryohei is the Sun Guardian. Maybe they'll be smart and figure out that his closer friends are also in the Mafia, especially since they'll be wondering around. Bet they'll be super surprised if they see Hibari around! Though they might think he showed up to terrorize them for crowding into a reunion.
Nice add in for Lal and Colonello! Shows them that Tsuna isn't just some nobody working at Vongola since he's familiar with them. omg, I can't wait for the anniversary party tomorrow. I'm sure the classmates will be curious and try to attend despite the dangerous people gathering there.
Hmm, wonder if Mukuro will try to possess anyone.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Hahah, wow! I bet most everyone from the anniversary party will stay the night, so they'll be in the mansion during the reunion too! Awesome! Poor Tsuna has to deal with the chaos of his ignorant civilian ex-classmates and his Mafia connections. Plus, the ex-classmates are expecting to meet the most powerful/influential man in the world! omg, they will be shocked!
And of course Reborn does this to Tsuna and co. He loves tormenting the young Boss.
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
jaja...ja? ehhhh
illya chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
update please...
Guest chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
This is the last chapter right?
meme7789 chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
is this the last chapter?