Reviews for New Addiction
Rainbow35 chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
Just like the last one, this story was inspiring, and had a sweet ending. It got so sad in some places though. But great job!
chibii67 chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
wow bulimia must be awful but I bet drugs are the worst... I like the way you write the fics even if I can't imagine Ai having drug problems... no, well maybe I remember the little cute kid she was at the ending of Digimon... *burst in tears* oh I miss Digimon...

Impmon is so great... cool...

keep the good job girl
Crystal Luna Starr chapter 8 . 5/13/2005
This is a really beautiful story; you write very well! Usually I stay away from stories about drug users, but I was hooked on this one, just like first crush. I really like it.

Too bad we never got to know what happened to Perry... I half expected Chip and Ai to go out, after this, since he helped save her. That'd be a pretty sweet couple.

Good story, like I said before. Keep it up!
Tiffany Tan chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
hi! i am a big fan of your story : First Crush and New Addiction. It's one of the best story i've heard. i hope you will write another sequel to it.
I like the story because it resolves about the younger tamers rather than the older ones which many people tend to write about.
please reply me to tell me whether you are writing a sequel.
My e-mail address is
Mario Tobler chapter 7 . 11/23/2003
cool
Mario Tobler chapter 8 . 11/23/2003
cool
Dark Iced Princess chapter 8 . 9/21/2003
Oh that was a really good sequel, I have read your first crush story, but I can't remeber if I reveiwed it. If I didn't then I'll do it in a sec. It was really well written and v. v. sweet!
terrierlee chapter 8 . 9/17/2002
that was soooooooo sweet!

impmon: ill never be sweet!

thats what he says... anywayz, i loved this story and the first one too! could you make another sequel with another problem? please?
Furor chapter 8 . 9/16/2002
That was a VERY good story! So, she's gonna be alright after all... nice stuff! Keep writing, you're a very good writer! Excellent job!
the nsomniac artist chapter 8 . 9/16/2002
*Applaudes* Great story! Great story! Oncor!
Anthony1 chapter 8 . 9/16/2002
Great story and I really like the ending to it. I hope you make another story that is connected to this one. You know, like a little aftermath story. Just a idea.
jster1983 chapter 8 . 9/16/2002
For that Partnership for a Drug free America that I saw I have to say Damn straight. Drugs are bad and I think that only brain dead morons would take them. Actually only losers take them.
archforge chapter 7 . 9/12/2002
Interesting, however just a tidbit fact.

You'll be surprised to know that most of the time when a person's neck is snapped there is actually no trace of blood!

Sorry it's just another useless info I have.

Keep Up the Good Writing!
Hoobastanker chapter 7 . 9/12/2002
tyte fic, it wuld b interestin if u made ai attempt suicide... hmmm...
Anthony1 chapter 7 . 9/12/2002
Man, this story is now getting a little depressing. I mean, Beelzemon decides to leave for who knows how long, Perry dies, Ai is arrested and her parents found out that she has taken drugs and Mako and Suzie have broken up.

What can you that will make things worst? Will just have to wait and see.