Reviews for That September: A TSOM Honeymoon Story
faithandhopewoman chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
A beautiful little story.
BaronessvonTrapp chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
WOW! This is so wonderful! You captured both of them perfectly. I could see the two of them as well as the cafe in my head! I hope you write more! :)
Tiva-McAbby-Densi-Neric-4ever chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awww! I really loved and enjoyed reading this, it was so amazing.
Kay chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I often find that when reading fanfictions, especially romances, authors tend to stray from what the character is really about and that tends to ruin it for me. But you, my friend, have an incredible talent in writing and a gift for description and imagery. You captured the characters perfectly and I am extremely impressed with your work. Keep up the work and thank you for allowing us all to read your wonderful story.
MaryAnne chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I love it! Really! Very well written, good characterization, right on spot and a new perspective. Good job! Looking forward to reading more from you! You have a talent to write and catch your readers' attention. :-)
pussycatwithattitude chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was a wonderful story to read! It's the little bits that you remember most, and this just seemed to be filled with them. A great character study from a different perspective too. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Charlotte chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was so very lovely. Well done! Please, keep writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Good job! I really liked it! Looking forward to reading more from you. :-)
RKF55 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is fantastic! I love how you have managed to capture the characters so beautifully and in such a clever way - you have managed to say a great deal in a relatively short piece, and I really like your style of writing. Hope to read more from you soon!
login password chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I love this! It's such a cute little one shot! I really liked the different perspective. This was a very good first story. I am looking forward to more of your work!
:D
Tranquillitee chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I adore The Sound of Music and I love Paris... You have written and painted a beautiful postcard of this petite terrasse parisienne and that favorite couple of mine. They are so much in character, without, fortunately, the usual clich├ęs! Wonderfully done, I'm so happy to pop in this evening!

Will you write more of TSOM, please?
Bellarsam Chrisjulittle chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Very well done. What a lovely character study for the both of them! Accurate and spot on, especially in terms of the contrast between her openness and his caution, but regarding each other with equal love.
som04 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was so sweet, and written out lovely.

I cant wait to read your next TSOM story, lol.

Great work, please do keep it up, looking forward to reading your next new story, hope your be back soon with another.

:):)
mquest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh very nice! You write well and your descriptions are fabulous. I'm looking forward to your next contributions.
Becky215 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh I adore this. The details were lovely, and I commend you for making the characters so perfectly drawn and on-point without any dialogue. I look forward to whatever you come up with next. Please keep up the great work! -C.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2