Reviews for Peppermint Mocha
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Lol. Edward's funny dance
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was delicious! Someone was eating chocolate so the scent was in the air while I read this and it made it all the more real. I never had one but I will when I get the chance, most likely at the end of the year...

fuz chapter 1 . 2/2/2013

Thank you.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Peppermint Mocha has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in January over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Caius09 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I adored this oneshot. Thank you for writing such a confident and funny Bella :) Huh.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Absolutely perfect...Unfortunately, my caffeine addiction allows me to relate far too much!
shell29bell chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Adorable. :)
romycullen chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Love this! I'm such a coffee addict, a need my own barista boyfriend.
katinki chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Aw this left a big, fat grin on my face. Very cute and I laughed a lot :D

And this little gem: "Please tell me you're legal." made me almost spray my monitor with coke. Best intro line ever.

Thanks for writing and making me smile.
caramelsoda chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This little treat of a story has made me feel like I just took a perfect nap in my favorite chair and am now sipping hot cocoa...with whipped cream and sprinkles. Perfect...
MoCullen chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was so sweet! I'm addicted to peppermint mocha fraps - I wish I had an Edward to make me my yummy drinks:)
IshtarAli chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
loved it! absolutely loved it! this was a very good story. hope you keep up the writing!
InducedSideEffects chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Loved it! My fave part was the Cullen dinner.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Fun fun fun. I love this. Thank you.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Hahahahaha I loved it sweet fun and a real funny dinner with the family thank you
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »