Reviews for Peppermint Mocha
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I am "peppermint white mocha during Christmas Nico! :) Oh man those are damn friggin good! :) One time I ordered one and the guy at starbucks was soooo excited I ordered his favorite drink he might have squealed a little and bounced :)

So I gotta ask... what's with the "p"? is it for peppermint? penis? picky? I'm confused?

I think if I could find a man who could make perfect peppermint mocha stuff I might steal him and put him in my basement so he can make me stuff whenever I want :)
Jess chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That was oh so very cute! I usually don't like Bella. It she was very funny especially the dinner with Edwards family :)
Tamy1987 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Love it.
Stephyf82 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Cute!
btrluver20 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Just thought I'd let you know that this is officially my favorite Bella/Edward one-shot like EVER! (never thought I'd say that!)
NKubie chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
"I will blow you if I have to!" - LMAO. This one killed me.

My hubby may not make a peppermint mocha, but he's my own brand of Chefward and he's yummy for my tummy and heart. ;)

This was cute and sweet (pun intended) and a nice post-holiday treat!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Hahaha... Loved this crazy lil story! I'm with Bella, anything peppermint chocolate is awesome! Lol
my1edward chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Very sweet and cute! I love how adorkable Edward is.
SparkleSwan chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh how I've missed you, TB! Fabulous one shot with silly and sweet and funny. Perfect recipe! :) thanks, doll!
covenmama chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I wish you could see my smile!
You had me grinning at the popped p's, through coupon terror, peppermint mocha slurping and awesome dinner.
Fudgy Buddy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Very sweet! I love how Edward dresses. Reminds me of the boys back home :P
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I loved this story! It was so sweet and hilarious especially with Bella's inability to communicate...I love peppermint mochas and its a shame you can only get them at certain times of the year...but I bet with Edward around, she could get them all year round..lucky girl..of course having Edward around period makes her lucky ;)...thanks for sharing this!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Love it! Very sweet story.
Canyaceme chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Loved it!
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Haha, love at first taste. And Carlisle nearly poisoning her, hilarious!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »