Reviews for The Lie
reberebecca chapter 2 . 4/23
Molto bella. È molto ben strutturata.
Mi è piaciuto un sacco.
Complimenti!
By rebe
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/21
I liked your Bella's decisions. How the more she thought about everything happening the way it did, the angrier she got. How your Bella saw how Jake had manipulated her the whole time. Manipulated the situations to get what he wanted. I saw all of this in THE books and often wondered how in the hell there were people that were actually Team Jake. I was very disappointed that Stephenie allowed Jake to be permanently tied to the Cullen's by imprinting with Reneesme. She rewarded the dog for his horrific behavior, then justified it by having him take his rightful place as alpha. I digress. I was very worried that Jake would rape her and steal from her what she was saving for Edward. How if he had, how Edward would forever regret making Bella wait until marriage. I'm very glad he didn't. What he did though, was brutal enough. I'd really love to know what Edward did for revenge. Even agreed upon by Carlisle. If one of their imprints were treated so horrifically, the Cullen's would've been minus a few. So, I do hope they understand what Edward did was very much justified. I liked this one-shot. Really would like to know what Edward did though.
cullenlover88 chapter 1 . 1/21
nice
jadetwilighter chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
The more Eclipse FFs I read, the more I hate Jacob became Renesme's husband in SM's story. Thank you for this o/s and hopefully we'll read EPOV soon.
QueenGB chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
So what happened to Jacob?
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
awesome!
davysekhon chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
The story is really great and I have to say that Bella's pov was truly remarkable and now that it's out of the way we I.e all your readers humbly request for Edward's POV to complete the story. So please please post Edward's pov as soon as possible. Thank you.
kgarrison3 chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
I so want to know how E gave it to J!
k1942 chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
Hope you won last year!
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Let's all be thankful for Alice's visions, they definitely saved the day this time! I can't wait to see what Edward did to Jacob for this trauma wreaked on poor Bella's small defenceless person!
mamato chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I'd LOVE to have the EPOV outtake! Please update? Thanks so much!
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
:):)
tricklem chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I really enjoyed this. Would love to read Edward's POV. Any chance that will get written and posted?
ChristianMom54 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Wonderfully put loved it thanks
LauratheChef chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Wow that first chapter was intense and awesome!