Reviews for The Lie
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 8/11
davysekhon chapter 2 . 6/10
The story is really great and I have to say that Bella's pov was truly remarkable and now that it's out of the way we I.e all your readers humbly request for Edward's POV to complete the story. So please please post Edward's pov as soon as possible. Thank you.
kgarrison3 chapter 2 . 3/31
I so want to know how E gave it to J!
k1942 chapter 2 . 2/21
Hope you won last year!
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/21
Let's all be thankful for Alice's visions, they definitely saved the day this time! I can't wait to see what Edward did to Jacob for this trauma wreaked on poor Bella's small defenceless person!
mamato chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I'd LOVE to have the EPOV outtake! Please update? Thanks so much!
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
tricklem chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I really enjoyed this. Would love to read Edward's POV. Any chance that will get written and posted?
ChristianMom54 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Wonderfully put loved it thanks
LauratheChef chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Wow that first chapter was intense and awesome!
edwards-sparrow chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
I really hope it comes soon stupid mutt I hope our Edward broke every bone in his body
guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
can't wait to read Edward's POV and wow your Jacob really was meesed up by his change. What revenge did Edward get? Did I miss it or is that part of his POV?
BridieM chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
It is so good to hear from you again. As always an excellent story. I confuse that here were times I wanted to hit Bella over the head just to get some sense into her. Really ... Yeah my problem. Anyhow good story. :D
Letty1973 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
great fic, can't wait to hear from Edward's pov and can't wait to see what he did to Jacob
goldseadragon chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Edward, stop brooding and tell us how you beat the piss out of Jake!

bexie's fans