Reviews for By Any Other Name
squeezybird chapter 5 . 1/5
I just wanna tell you I cried and cried and cried when I read this. Loved it but was having a breakdown. Nice job.
Cherryredgurl chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
So I had thought I reviewed on this story before... but looking through my messages and stuff I couldn't find one... so here it goes :D... I LOVE this story! How you wrote it and how it just seemed so natural! I actually read this story a while back and forgot to save it and spent a week (literally) looking for it again! I love how you describe the 28 year time freeze thing, it makes so much sense! This story left me wanting for more and then and you had a sequel and a third story with Neal!? Gosh it made my squeal with joy! 8-D This story set the bar for all the other Rumbell fic's I have read from that moment on, I hope you continue your writing and enjoy it! You truly have a gift of story telling... well that's all for now, Happy writing!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
REGINA. That bitch. What grudge does she have against Belle? Also, why was Belle forgetting things?
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING TO BELLE! OMG PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE LIFE THREATENING.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Aw, Regina don't be a dick to the two love-birds. Belle is awesome! She is so nice and friendly; she is forgiving and smart and courageous. No wonder so many people in town helped her out with the move. She is only the kindest person ever.
Not that I want trouble to occur between Belle and Gold, but Hook would make a good conflict in the story.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Aw, that last paragraph was so funny. Damn, I really like this story.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This could have been a one-shot. The first chapter was just so sweet and amazing - I love it. i am kinda scared to read the rest because I know the storm must be brewing.
LionshadeSC chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
SQUEEEEEEEEE
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I DID NOT EXPECT IT TO GO THIS DIRECTION I THOUGHT IT WOULD JUST BE AN AU OF STORYBROOKE BUT OMG YOU BROUGHT IT INTO THE MAGICS ND OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER EVER AAAAGGGHHHHH IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW YOU DID IT SO WELL AND THE TIMING AND THE WORDS AND THE PAUSES AND OMG THIS WAS SUCH A PERFECT CHAPTER I AM SO HAPPY THANK YOU!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Since Emma isn't here and time is frozen, I'm a little confused why the ages are so concrete and she had a twentieth birthday. She shouldn't actually be aging, should she?
CharlotteAshmore chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
awesome story even though i wanted to cane you a few times. really remarkable and so well written. thank you so much for sharing this with us!
CharlotteAshmore chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
gold needs to WHACK you with his cane, woman!
CharlotteAshmore chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
loved the girls night in. too funny
CharlotteAshmore chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
that was so wonderful. thank you so very much for sharing.
AshleyOnFire chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Great Story. I love how their relationship developed.
roberre chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
1: You are devoted, doing all that math. I commend you.
2: "Moe closed up shop, spent his days elsewhere, just him and a bottle of something." uhm, 10 points for saddest line ever?
3: POOR GOLD.
4: YOU NEVER TOLD ME BELLE WAS MISSING TOO. WHY.
5: ALSO GOLD'S SON IS THE SADDEST THING I HAVE EVER KNOWN EVER WHY WOULD YOU COME UP WITH A BACKSTORY LIKE THIS.
6: And her bed doesn't smell like her and YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME VERY SAD, YOUNG LADY.
7: And Gold's speech to Moe. And then Ruby was helping him. And then ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .