Reviews for Nyr Astir
RavonKnight chapter 11 . 12/31/2016
The ending seemed kind of rushed and there was a lot you could've done with loki meeting the avengers again and I think tony was a bit ooc and he could have been sassier when dealing with odin but overall it was a good story and I liked it.
Jissy2013 chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
Squishy feels!,
Jissy2013 chapter 11 . 3/10/2015
so cute I love it _
silver drip chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Moving smoothly, a little too smoothly for my taste, but I can dig it.
silver drip chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Quick progress.
silver drip chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Liked the last line.
silver drip chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Nice start.
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
"That was my first kiss, but I'm glad that, of all people, you were the one to give it to me."
lol they kissed, that was fast.
I understand Tony is playboy but loki behaving pretty mellow for this being his first kiss.
Sumi Anzu chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
"Well, judging on this here, it tells me you're about 25 years old, but what's weird is that you seem to be stuck like that. How long have you been this age?"

"I'd say for about thousand years, give or take a few." I answered with a small shrug. ( That remember that line in thor2) XD

hmmm 25 year young? does he look like the loki from thor or avenger? cuz i find the loki from thor1 like 5 year younger looking than avenger and thor2

I lol a bit when tony said "I guess you can stay here, then." a complete stranger who claim to be loki god of god of mischief and deception or could be palin crazy. Suuure why not stay with me. lol

but then again he is F**king tony Stark and A.I Jarvis to watch over his home.

Maybe it was the way he said that line like kid or someone who is unsure or lack confidence in his decision.

He need be more sassy! ;D
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
it look promising. Ialready read like three other fanfic that loki fell out of the sky into tony life and love them!

btw, I cant help and wonder at the tag "Frostiron, AU, and eventual angst" I heard of eventual frostiron but never till now eventual angst? lol
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
So wait loki has had sex but havent even gotten his first kiss how does that work ?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »