Reviews for Nyr Astir
Squishy feels!,
Jissy2013 chapter 11 . 3/10
so cute I love it _
silver drip chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Moving smoothly, a little too smoothly for my taste, but I can dig it.
silver drip chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Quick progress.
silver drip chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Liked the last line.
silver drip chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Nice start.
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
"That was my first kiss, but I'm glad that, of all people, you were the one to give it to me."
lol they kissed, that was fast.
I understand Tony is playboy but loki behaving pretty mellow for this being his first kiss.
Sumi Anzu chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
"Well, judging on this here, it tells me you're about 25 years old, but what's weird is that you seem to be stuck like that. How long have you been this age?"

"I'd say for about thousand years, give or take a few." I answered with a small shrug. ( That remember that line in thor2) XD

hmmm 25 year young? does he look like the loki from thor or avenger? cuz i find the loki from thor1 like 5 year younger looking than avenger and thor2

I lol a bit when tony said "I guess you can stay here, then." a complete stranger who claim to be loki god of god of mischief and deception or could be palin crazy. Suuure why not stay with me. lol

but then again he is F**king tony Stark and A.I Jarvis to watch over his home.

Maybe it was the way he said that line like kid or someone who is unsure or lack confidence in his decision.

He need be more sassy! ;D
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
it look promising. Ialready read like three other fanfic that loki fell out of the sky into tony life and love them!

btw, I cant help and wonder at the tag "Frostiron, AU, and eventual angst" I heard of eventual frostiron but never till now eventual angst? lol
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
So wait loki has had sex but havent even gotten his first kiss how does that work ?
Skippy chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Mh, "taped a few wires to my head"? Right. note to self, ignore "science" from here on o_o

Duno, the whole tone of to story just feels so flat and passive, I can only hope it's something to do with Loki's docile and oddly cooperative mood and that it'll pick up later?
PurpleRageMonster chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
awwww so shweeet! i think i'm gonna go vomit rainbows now too :P please do the one-shot :D
Barranca chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
And there's the happy ending! Of course there's going to be difficulties in their lives but now that they've got each other, all the troubles seem so far away.
cara-tanaka chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
Love it. I would love to see a one-shot of their wedding.
cara-tanaka chapter 10 . 6/19/2013