Reviews for For Better Or For Worse
I feel like it's going to end tragically and cut himself and slit his neck and die after megumi gives up on him completely
RosellaGrover chapter 8 . 9/18
good riddance to those damn kawashimas
RosellaGrover chapter 1 . 9/17
Yahiro and Megumi is one of my favourite couples of SA... ryt now all i wanna do is strangle Yahiro.. SUCH A BASTARD! I LOVE YOUR STORY BUT I ABSOLuTELY HATE HATE HATE YAHIRO!
jessaminego5134 chapter 11 . 8/18
I need u to continue this story... Please! What happens after?!
THIS DESERVES MORE VIEWS AND COMMENTS THIS IS MY THIRD TIME READING AND I STILL LOVE IT SO MUCH WOW 3
It was awesome
euanne03 chapter 11 . 5/18
The story's great.
glamrockr69 chapter 11 . 5/5
2016 boom baby! awesome read! feels like it has some FatedToLoveYou undertone which is one of my most fave korean dramas eva! this literally made my stomach spew some butterflies on some parts. should've had more "details" on the honeymoon part ratedM department*wink*wink lol

if Yuu had a daughter same aged/classmate of Taka...means that Yuu got busy right about the same time as the couple were getting it on?hmmm he could have had a one night stand with erika(drunk from a broken heart), got her pregnant, married her for the baby and not for love but fell in love with her anyway.
jovysanchez17 chapter 11 . 4/21
I really loved your story. I read all the chapters as fast as I can, because I was always very eager to know what will happen next. Chapters 4 to 6 made my heart clench and made me sob especially when I read Megumi's lines when she was denying the doctor's claim and convincing herself that the doctor was lying. It hurts that drastic scenarios had to occur, before Yahiro realizes his feelings, but I believe that those were necessary and good for the plot. You did great in this story, it was awesome, good luck on your future fics! :D 3
Zuali chapter 11 . 4/3
Its one of the best fanfic i've ever read.n i'm looking forward to your other fics
SakuraMikan2015 chapter 9 . 1/16
Sooo touching
Dorawc chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
i love it! he deserves it. your fic is the best i've seen so far. this idea has been on my mind for so long and you're an angel for putting my thoughts/wishes into a lovely story.
kyrrahmart chapter 11 . 10/2/2015
I love the ending! Through the story I think I cried about 100 times.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Tis beautiful! *sobs* Author-san, why you do dis to meh?
xiennary123 chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
OMG I LOOOVE YOU BUT I ALSO Hate you i seriously effin hate you! do u have any idea how much i cried reading chapters 5 and 6? My whole family was asking why I was crying soo hard like my nonexistant boyfriend just died while reading something on my phone.. u ar like the john green of fanfiction.. im not sure if thats a good thing or not...but ur an amazing author (jst wished u didnt make me cry soo hard)...