Reviews for For Better Or For Worse
SakuraMikan2015 chapter 9 . 1/16
Sooo touching
Dorawc chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
i love it! he deserves it. your fic is the best i've seen so far. this idea has been on my mind for so long and you're an angel for putting my thoughts/wishes into a lovely story.
kyrrahmart chapter 11 . 10/2/2015
I love the ending! Through the story I think I cried about 100 times.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Tis beautiful! *sobs* Author-san, why you do dis to meh?
xiennary123 chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
OMG I LOOOVE YOU BUT I ALSO Hate you i seriously effin hate you! do u have any idea how much i cried reading chapters 5 and 6? My whole family was asking why I was crying soo hard like my nonexistant boyfriend just died while reading something on my phone.. u ar like the john green of fanfiction.. im not sure if thats a good thing or not...but ur an amazing author (jst wished u didnt make me cry soo hard)...
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
Beautiful! What are you looking at!? I'm sweating through my eyes! I'm not crying in anyway! You're hallucinating.
IloveAnimu21 chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
I loved the ending!3
I'm vv cool chapter 11 . 6/16/2015
OMG YEEEESS I CRI EVERY TIME I LOVE DIS STORY
forbesqueen chapter 11 . 3/23/2015
This is just so good read it a couple of years ago and loved it now I'm rereading it and its still as good as it was before love it
asuka hana chapter 11 . 2/17/2015
u r the best yet! :-D
I-Adore-Wuv-Stories chapter 11 . 2/15/2015
I haven't read a Yahiro and Megumi fiction in like...four years, BUT THIS TAKES ME BACK! Uwaaaah! I enjoyed reading this a lot! It reminded me of a soap opera a lot, but soap operas are good at hitting me in the feels!

I really loved your ending It felt like the best way to end this story. In fact I was going to be sad if you didn't introduce their next child. I also really enjoyed how to really went into Yahiro's fears and really exploited that in this story. I always thought so too, that Yahiro was really just afraid to fall in love again. You made it super delicious though, putting them in a situation where Yahiro had to really change himself for the better. Megumi is really nice to just forgive and accept Yahiro ne? Ehehehee If you ever have the free time, please write more stories! I will gobble them all up!
keks503 chapter 11 . 2/5/2015
So beautiful! I really enjoyed reading this story. I love how Yahiro & Megumi managed to go through thick and thin :D And I'm glad that Megumi could forgive Yahiro for all the painful things he did to her! I felt sorry for her :3 But I'm glad that they have their happy ending now
Elezan Tress chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
Wonderful, simply wonderful! I do admit, I was disliking your writing for awhile there, but I kept reading. I must say, your writing got a lot better farther in! I was glad I didn't stop. I was hating yahiro AND megumi for awhile there hehe. And it was slightly depressing; it made me cry! But I loved his (yahiro) way of fixing things, and your way of wrapping it up! I thoroughly (most times sadly) enjoyed this story! Thankyou for writing it!
Twilight34 chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
I loved ur story ... Keep up ur good work and im expecting more stories from u
Elementalcrystals chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
One of the cutest stories I have read in a very long time. I absolutely enjoyed each chapter and shed tears in some parts. Overall the story was well written and though the style of writing is a minimalist type it did wonders to the story and was sad to see the end of it. I'll be checking out your other stories soon, keep on writing :)