Reviews for For Better Or For Worse
Izanaii chapter 11 . 1/30
This is one of the best Yahiro x Megumi fanfics I've ever read. I think you did a good job at keeping both the characters IC! It is a wonderfully written story and I hope you write more in the future. :)
woofyy chapter 11 . 1/2
Yahiro was such a douche but I'm glad that he pulled through. It was a very nice story and I'm happy that Yahiro finally reciprocated to Megumi's feelings and that she finally got treated like how she's supposed to be. Keep up the good effort and good luckies with your future stories! Hope you'll write more stories about Yahiro and Megumi!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
I love this fanfiction and seriously if I was a director of special A I would have made a movie of this fanfiction. ...keep up your good work dear
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
I feel like it's going to end tragically and cut himself and slit his neck and die after megumi gives up on him completely
RosellaGrover chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
good riddance to those damn kawashimas
RosellaGrover chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Yahiro and Megumi is one of my favourite couples of SA... ryt now all i wanna do is strangle Yahiro.. SUCH A BASTARD! I LOVE YOUR STORY BUT I ABSOLuTELY HATE HATE HATE YAHIRO!
jessaminego5134 chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
I need u to continue this story... Please! What happens after?!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2016
THIS DESERVES MORE VIEWS AND COMMENTS THIS IS MY THIRD TIME READING AND I STILL LOVE IT SO MUCH WOW 3
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
It was awesome
euanne03 chapter 11 . 5/18/2016
The story's great.
glamrockr69 chapter 11 . 5/5/2016
2016 boom baby! awesome read! feels like it has some FatedToLoveYou undertone which is one of my most fave korean dramas eva! this literally made my stomach spew some butterflies on some parts. should've had more "details" on the honeymoon part ratedM department*wink*wink lol

if Yuu had a daughter same aged/classmate of Taka...means that Yuu got busy right about the same time as the couple were getting it on?hmmm he could have had a one night stand with erika(drunk from a broken heart), got her pregnant, married her for the baby and not for love but fell in love with her anyway.
jovysanchez17 chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
I really loved your story. I read all the chapters as fast as I can, because I was always very eager to know what will happen next. Chapters 4 to 6 made my heart clench and made me sob especially when I read Megumi's lines when she was denying the doctor's claim and convincing herself that the doctor was lying. It hurts that drastic scenarios had to occur, before Yahiro realizes his feelings, but I believe that those were necessary and good for the plot. You did great in this story, it was awesome, good luck on your future fics! :D 3
Zuali chapter 11 . 4/3/2016
Its one of the best fanfic i've ever read.n i'm looking forward to your other fics
SakuraMikan2015 chapter 9 . 1/16/2016
Sooo touching
Dorawc chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
i love it! he deserves it. your fic is the best i've seen so far. this idea has been on my mind for so long and you're an angel for putting my thoughts/wishes into a lovely story.