Reviews for For Better Or For Worse
forbesqueen chapter 11 . 3/23
This is just so good read it a couple of years ago and loved it now I'm rereading it and its still as good as it was before love it
asuka hana chapter 11 . 2/17
u r the best yet! :-D
I-Adore-Wuv-Stories chapter 11 . 2/15
I haven't read a Yahiro and Megumi fiction in like...four years, BUT THIS TAKES ME BACK! Uwaaaah! I enjoyed reading this a lot! It reminded me of a soap opera a lot, but soap operas are good at hitting me in the feels!

I really loved your ending It felt like the best way to end this story. In fact I was going to be sad if you didn't introduce their next child. I also really enjoyed how to really went into Yahiro's fears and really exploited that in this story. I always thought so too, that Yahiro was really just afraid to fall in love again. You made it super delicious though, putting them in a situation where Yahiro had to really change himself for the better. Megumi is really nice to just forgive and accept Yahiro ne? Ehehehee If you ever have the free time, please write more stories! I will gobble them all up!
keks503 chapter 11 . 2/5
So beautiful! I really enjoyed reading this story. I love how Yahiro & Megumi managed to go through thick and thin :D And I'm glad that Megumi could forgive Yahiro for all the painful things he did to her! I felt sorry for her :3 But I'm glad that they have their happy ending now
Elezan Tress chapter 11 . 1/19
Wonderful, simply wonderful! I do admit, I was disliking your writing for awhile there, but I kept reading. I must say, your writing got a lot better farther in! I was glad I didn't stop. I was hating yahiro AND megumi for awhile there hehe. And it was slightly depressing; it made me cry! But I loved his (yahiro) way of fixing things, and your way of wrapping it up! I thoroughly (most times sadly) enjoyed this story! Thankyou for writing it!
Twilight34 chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
I loved ur story ... Keep up ur good work and im expecting more stories from u
Elementalcrystals chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
One of the cutest stories I have read in a very long time. I absolutely enjoyed each chapter and shed tears in some parts. Overall the story was well written and though the style of writing is a minimalist type it did wonders to the story and was sad to see the end of it. I'll be checking out your other stories soon, keep on writing :)
vanillalover chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This has to be one of the best SA fanfics I've ever read. Congrats!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Hey,
I just finish reading For Better Or For Worse, and I'd just like to say dreat job. This has to be the best S.A. fanfic I ever read, I'll be sure to check out your other stories.
-Michaela
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
(Too lazy to login. XD) I've already finished the story but I wanted to center most of my review on this chapter because I love how you made Megumi so... Generous. I was crying throughout the entire chapter, (which is hard for most authors to do) and I absolutely love Megumi's sacrifice. Keep it up! :)
midnightblue08 chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
damn how could i not read this last chapter for so long stupid me! gawd i so love your story and i think this is the perfect ending its so omg! i'm so glad they are happy together.. the girlfriend part was hilarious, the make-out was hot, the cuddling was sweet and a fitting ending :) gawd i so love you for creating yahiro/megumi fic :) thanks and more power :)
ale.benitez.0795 chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
You're wrong I don't thit Yahiro deserves this, I know he was so harsh with Megumi, but this is too much! Yahiro is a good person I really think that he doesn't deserve to suffer in this way.
CeruleanKiss chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
This. Was. AMAZING.
I am not lying when I say I cried... a lot. I cried in like every chapter. There were just so many emotions to address!
Beautiful, fantastic, wonderful job!
I love this story you've created so so very much.
Haha... my pillow is wet from all my tears...
This story really tugged at my heartstrings
I feel like I need to thank you countless times for writing this. I even went back and reread it all again a second time! And cried again as well!
Anyway, it was just really touching and absolutely beautiful. :)
Gina chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I know you published this a while ago, but I read it last night after watching Special A again. I figured I would let you know that I really enjoyed your fanfiction. It even brought me to tears. So thank you :)
jazzzz chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
i read through the whole thing while revisiting my own S.A. story... i have to admit I enjoyed reading this a lot! megu/yahiro is always an interesting combo to work with... and how you had other chars getting in the way made things all the more interesting.
especially the fact that the other chars got beat up at the end of it all :P i was doing the whole "take that" / "don't interfere in their relationship"

thanks for writing such an interesting story to read! :)