Reviews for Saguru-nii-san
A true Fan chapter 5 . 8/18
But... Why did you stop...? D':
Conan Shinichi Lover chapter 5 . 5/6
You should continue your story now! It was super cute! You should have Conan go to a Kid heist and solve another murder while Hakuba just stares at him and start to question his real age!
Worry chapter 5 . 2/10
Is he dead? He did say that he was a very sickly child
TheRealDeal44 chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
if I was you all I would give up on him writing anymore its been 2 years and he has not come on since and because he used to update it every week or so most likely something bad happened to him or he just lost interest in writing or anime because he was in middle school. But the chance are high something bad happened to him because he said he gets sick a lot.

And that's the Real Deal
Orange04 chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Woowww that's an amazing story pleeeeaaaaase complete this
TheRealDeal44 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
still one of the best fanfictins i have ever read even if i read it 100 times
animelover9890 chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
I hope you update this because I want to know what the condition is for Conan to stay. Great story!
Detective2Conan chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
I love it
R27-Shipper-4Ever chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
This story is great! Anyway do you happen to have writer's block now since you aren't updating yet? I hope you won't discontinue because that might be the result ... Well the ways can be like keep thinking about what you want to happen next , or ask for suggestions , keep writing random drafts for the next chapter if you happen to think of an idea and write it as soon as you think of the idea . Those are some ways to counter it , well in my opinion anyway . I hope you won't discontinue! Please update soon!
chocovic-chu chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Yay! Conan-pyon & Hakuba-kyo, brothers! Wasn't it sweet? Yes! So sweet; Vic loved brotherly love!
Maa, Conan-pyon was cute when he's calling "Saguru-niisan"! The role of otouto was suitted him so much, ne? XB
It's almost a year now! With 5 chappies, Vic found this story enjoyable; but, of course, Vic and your other readers want more of the interactions between Saguru-niisan with his otouto! So, update o-negaishimaaasu!
Conan02 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Love this story!
Ending alway make me wish for more it funny and all at the same time it's exiting and adventurous!
Conan02 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Ummmm?
One question my does baaya offer coffee to conan? He's seven! And why is conan drinking coffee?
La Emperatriz chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Aww, please update this story, is so cute and well done, I really want to read more
Lady of the Shards chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
Wow. I'm really interested to see what happens next. I'm so curious about whether or not Yukiko and Yuusaku will figure out what happened or not. Look forward to seeing where you go with this.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
I enjoyed this chapter and wish that you could update soon. A way I stop writers block is I write about the characters in funny situation and somehow incorporate it in to the storyline. Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D