Reviews for Through The Eyes To Your Soul
EmmaJayism chapter 17 . 1/2
Loved this story! You do such a great Jeff i cracked up so many times!:)
1gleefan chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Ok, without giving anything away I must say that this is utterly amazing; one of the best, most imaginative soul mate fics I've ever read.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I am so intrigued by, impressed and enamored with this story, a mere 4 paragraphs into it, that I simply must ask: Who are you? - and follow you until I find out. As creepy as that sounds, I hope you will see it as the compliment that it's meant to be. I also hope that you will have posted a new Klaine fic (or fics) by the time I have completed this one. Please promise me that you will have at least started one...
teilo chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
I absolutely loved your story! Thanks for sharing :)
cherishklaine chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
You made me laugh, you made me cry, you made me go awwww. Highest praise I can give for a fic wthout smut. LOL. This was a beautiful story. Clueless Blaine perfection and I loved the involvement of, well, everyone in the soulmate test for Kurt. Did not see that coming. Lovely soulmate story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I loved this story to pieces! Best soulmate AU hands down!
I loved how believable all your characters were and how you interlaced your AU plot with an actual scenes from the show. (The scene with Jeremiah made so much sense that I almost wanted them to add it to the real story)))
I would love to see more of your stories! 3
SpiritedQuill chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
ASDFGHJKLSKSLALFKSL NOOOOOOO! SO CLOSE
SpiritedQuill chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I'm already running several different scenarios through my mind about how Blaine could see clues. Eeeep! This is amazing! Kudos! Now I'm gonna go back to reading it. Hehe
Susan chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
I have read hundreds fan fiction and you are my first review. I loved this story! Not only was it very well written but you also put in great information about the soul spot procedure. I realize some sent in concerns about how all your characters reacted to certain situations but I was with you all along and found everything consistant and believable. I also loved the how you wove in actual scenes and dialog. Fabulous story. Kudos!
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
Every time I read I story like this, I fall more and more in love with Jeff..why can't fictional characters be real?

Anyway, I loved the story and the spin you put on it. Amazing.
OneTwoOne chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
This is absolutely wonderful. Cute and fluffy with a dash of angst and a lot of love and fun (: It lifted my spirits so much. And God I miss the good ol' times with Klaine at Dalton and loads of adorableness. Klaine is always great, but this just really reminded me of where all the greatness startes. It's very well written! Ps. I absolutely loved Jeff and Wes in this!
me chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
haha finn and the breast thing :P i was going to quote it because im weird like that but it mightve ruined the story for some peeples :)
me chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
haha Jeff is amazing
"Uh, when Kurt gets married, to whomever it is, he might want Mercedes or Finn –"

"No!" Jeff shakes his head almost violently. "Me! Best man 2015!"
me chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Oh my freaking g... are you kidding me? Blaine.. im dissapoi..aggh! Sooo frustrating..blaine blaine blaine...
me chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
That beggining thing was actually really intresting :) and it helps to understand the story better. Nice thinking ;)