Reviews for Into the Wild
SeannysMom chapter 40 . 4/26/2017
Excellent story ! Very interesting. Thank you
fanka77 chapter 40 . 4/28/2016
Well what can I say? That was VERY good story! I think it's one of the best AU's on this fandom. Bravo!
xfbikerchick chapter 40 . 4/14/2016
Wow I just finished this fic and wanted to let you know I really enjoyed reading it. I think you got the characters good even with the storyline being an early meeting AU.
greysanatomiac007 chapter 40 . 10/16/2015
Wow, this story was amazing! I loved how you wrote all of the characters and the connection between kate and alexis was so adorable! I can't believe they only had known each other for 3 days, it felt like so much longer! As I was reading, I could feel myself drawn into the story, it felt like I was a part of it somehow! You have a real talent for writing. I hope you decide to keep writing! I honestly cannot put into words how truly beautiful your writing is. You were able to take these characters and describe them in a way that they came to life on page! I know people probably have already told you this, but I think you would make a fabulous writer for the show! I'm a huge fan! :) I really hope you decide to write a sequel! :)
VIOLET1213 chapter 40 . 9/3/2015
Thanks for writing this amazing story.
OneWriterGirl97 chapter 40 . 6/14/2015
Best Story ever!
Alex chapter 40 . 4/5/2015
Found this story yesterday and finished it already! Hope you're still planning a sequel!
Hstrumin chapter 40 . 3/23/2015
So I found this story while I was at work today, and I could not put it down. I hope you write a sequel to it soon.
ClarksGirl chapter 40 . 3/9/2015
I found this story a couple of days ago and have literally spent the weekend reading it. What a wonderful story. Loved it it to bits xoxox
dopeysac chapter 40 . 9/27/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed every single chapter. I do hope you'll write the sequel and we get to find out what happens to Johnson. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
dopeysac chapter 33 . 9/21/2014
I've started reading this fic about a week ago when I had some down time. I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this story! I wish I could read it straight through but RL keeps getting in the way. Lol. Can't wait to read the rest.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/8/2014
Thanks, what an amazing story...Hope the sequel will come out of your head.
SeriouslyCarol chapter 40 . 5/30/2014
Just found your awesome story. Read from beginning to end. Great storytelling. You did a great job. Looking forward to reading more of your writing and a sequel for this would be great. Thank you!
Lissyh chapter 40 . 2/17/2014
adorei a historia passei dois dias lendo ela diretamente.
adorei que ele lembrou dela depois de 3 que ele ajudou ela a se curar.
adorei que alexis se deu tão bem com cada segundo.
mas ficou com gostinho de quero mais