Reviews for Into the Wild
tiara733 chapter 40 . 2/19
This was such a phenomenal story and easily one of my favorite Castle fics. The story was so well written with sharp dialog, great imagery, and a well-paced plot, and it read like a real novel. Even if it had just been about Castle and Beckett meeting during the camping trip, it would have been wonderful because you captured their flirty banter so well and described their kindling romance beautifully. But the addition of the case really kicked it up a notch and added such a thrilling and suspenseful edge. I got some serious Absentia vibes from the kidnapping situation and woods chase. Thanks for taking us on this amazing adventure through this story. I enjoyed it thoroughly and will have to re-read it again sometime.

P.S. I love the Wonder Woman allusion, which is very apropros since Stana and Nathan have voiced WW and Steve Trevor, respectively.
Poolchik chapter 40 . 11/10/2020
Great job! Thanks. It was a pleasure to read.
sianita95 chapter 40 . 6/13/2020
Quarantine has me reading through every page of Castle fanfic again. I've been trying to rectify my "lurking" habits and resolve to review in 2020! I had never read this one before, which shocked me because I usually read all the good multichapter stories. Thanks for writing, great job!
SeannysMom chapter 40 . 4/26/2017
Excellent story ! Very interesting. Thank you
fanka77 chapter 40 . 4/28/2016
Well what can I say? That was VERY good story! I think it's one of the best AU's on this fandom. Bravo!
xfbikerchick chapter 40 . 4/14/2016
Wow I just finished this fic and wanted to let you know I really enjoyed reading it. I think you got the characters good even with the storyline being an early meeting AU.
greysanatomiac007 chapter 40 . 10/16/2015
Wow, this story was amazing! I loved how you wrote all of the characters and the connection between kate and alexis was so adorable! I can't believe they only had known each other for 3 days, it felt like so much longer! As I was reading, I could feel myself drawn into the story, it felt like I was a part of it somehow! You have a real talent for writing. I hope you decide to keep writing! I honestly cannot put into words how truly beautiful your writing is. You were able to take these characters and describe them in a way that they came to life on page! I know people probably have already told you this, but I think you would make a fabulous writer for the show! I'm a huge fan! :) I really hope you decide to write a sequel! :)
VIOLET1213 chapter 40 . 9/3/2015
Thanks for writing this amazing story.
OneWriterGirl97 chapter 40 . 6/14/2015
Best Story ever!
Alex chapter 40 . 4/5/2015
Found this story yesterday and finished it already! Hope you're still planning a sequel!
Hstrumin chapter 40 . 3/23/2015
So I found this story while I was at work today, and I could not put it down. I hope you write a sequel to it soon.
ClarksGirl chapter 40 . 3/9/2015
I found this story a couple of days ago and have literally spent the weekend reading it. What a wonderful story. Loved it it to bits xoxox
dopeysac chapter 40 . 9/27/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed every single chapter. I do hope you'll write the sequel and we get to find out what happens to Johnson. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
dopeysac chapter 33 . 9/21/2014
I've started reading this fic about a week ago when I had some down time. I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this story! I wish I could read it straight through but RL keeps getting in the way. Lol. Can't wait to read the rest.