Reviews for The Dark Child
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 2/7
Hmmm...so far this is really good! I look forward to reading more, but that will have to wait till tomorrow. I am way to tired right now.
This story looks promising,and I can't wait to see the future interactions between LV and Harry. Good job and see you tomorrow!

PS. Your grammar is very nice. Also I LOVED your three-shot Kinky Love! I look forward to more from you!
Firediva0
Animeangellover2 chapter 8 . 2/5
Awesome fic! It was a great length and went into detail without being boring
yukino76 chapter 7 . 2/1
good story i like it it's very interesting a different Harry and Marvolo ;)
Lauren Saint chapter 7 . 1/6
Awesome story! Good job :D
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
That was awesome
Slytherin chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Great story so far. But is bothers me that you have a comma every few words.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
So I love your story and idea but I need to give some constructive critisium. You have way to many commas. You have them every 3 words and you really don't need most of them. It is way to destracting to read. I'm sorry to say I won't be able to finish your story because of that. I suggest you read over it or get someone to beta your writing and get rid of the commas. Because the story is good, but the style needs help.
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Love it! Keep going please
uhuhu chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
great story, thank you
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Apart from a confusing mass overuse of commas, I'm really enjoying this
Psyka chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Awesome I bloody love it well done
x10TIMEx chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
I like it a lot! :D Awesome story and a fashion-diva Harry is awesome too. X)
Dreamwriter613 chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
I loved this story.
The Lost Rogue chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Your attitude to Flamers is admirable and was bloody brilliant! And the ones who Flamed you clearly can't appreciate good Fanfiction.I thoroughly enjoyed this and didn't stop to take a break xD I also love Remus/Sirius pairings :') I assume that the grammar on here has been corrected and even if it was in it's original state,I would still read are just jealous of your Fic writing skills :')
FunnyDs1 chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
THIS! was just AMAZING! i LOVE this fic it was so well written that i couldn't stop until i finished it i adored your unique characterisation of both Harry and Marvolo and really just CAN'T WAIT! for the squeal so pleas please PLEASE pleeeeaaaasssseeeee hurry im in love with this fic