Reviews for The Dark Child
laughing chapter 7 . 5/11
'Death readers'. really? I'm during of laughter though. Awesome story one of the best I have ever read I little long though.
Phe Phe Nix chapter 7 . 5/9
You do realize that in the first or second chapter Harry killed a niggle man, right?
Kat chapter 8 . 5/2
I really loved your story and I'm very glad you are editting it. The first chapter was very easy to read so I'm sure the rest of the chapters will approve with the edit!
Angelique Deveroux chapter 2 . 5/1
I really like your story but you over use commas, a lot.
xar chapter 4 . 4/23
i'm trying to love the story i really am but i just can't read it. you have too many , everywhere that it is impossible for me to actually read the story. seriously take out every single , you have in this story, it is obvious that you have no idea when and where to appropriately use them.
Lord Cepheus Black chapter 8 . 4/11
I loved this story, its short chartered but it doesn't feel rushed for some freaky reason.
The marauders21 chapter 8 . 4/2
I love this story! It doesn't seem to have an mistake from my perspective and the last chapter, even though it was an mistake, I thought it was hilarious that Sirius called Harry a 'Death Reader!' Ha!

Anywho...
Miss Queen MiMi of Wonderland (Trumpets sound!)
The ever so Humble Lightning of The Marauders21 invites you to a forum named 'The Wizarding Palace.' If you accept, please PM me about it and agree to the rules there. If not... Please PM me then.
Thank you for listening, Great story my friend!
Lightning Moon (On behalf of myself and Celestia Brown)
Anon chapter 8 . 3/31
So cute! love this :D
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 2/7
Hmmm...so far this is really good! I look forward to reading more, but that will have to wait till tomorrow. I am way to tired right now.
This story looks promising,and I can't wait to see the future interactions between LV and Harry. Good job and see you tomorrow!

PS. Your grammar is very nice. Also I LOVED your three-shot Kinky Love! I look forward to more from you!
Firediva0
Animeangellover2 chapter 8 . 2/5
Awesome fic! It was a great length and went into detail without being boring
yukino76 chapter 7 . 2/1
good story i like it it's very interesting a different Harry and Marvolo ;)
Lauren Saint chapter 7 . 1/6
Awesome story! Good job :D
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
That was awesome
Slytherin chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Great story so far. But is bothers me that you have a comma every few words.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
So I love your story and idea but I need to give some constructive critisium. You have way to many commas. You have them every 3 words and you really don't need most of them. It is way to destracting to read. I'm sorry to say I won't be able to finish your story because of that. I suggest you read over it or get someone to beta your writing and get rid of the commas. Because the story is good, but the style needs help.