Reviews for The Dark Child
Lady Xillia chapter 8 . 3/21
Hey!
I really love the story and the plot, but there are two things that contradicted each other. I haven't noticed much more, just some grammar errors and too much commas, but I really liked it anyway. The two things that bothered me were: Harry used an invisibility cloak in his first year and then you wrote that Dumbledore kept it from him, maybe he had another one, but invisibility cloaks are rare I think.
The second one was that Harry killed a muggle and used all three Unforgivable Curses on him, and you wrote that, he didn't kill anyone and needed to learn the Killing Curse.
Thank for such a great story!
PS- I love all your stories.
Deliaflaminvaldez chapter 2 . 1/2
too much coma's
pupstarstar chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
I would like to point out you already had him find The Room of Requirement back in First year to practice his Light and Dark cutting curses, then in the summer he killed a muggle with them and the tree Unforgivables.
DJ8210 chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
Wth is up with all these unnecessary commas?
BloodLikeRubies chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
Beautiful
Mysterious Pureblood chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Love It!
zamik chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
It's nice story, thanks.
But if you are re-reading it sometimes, please, just chcek it- you sometimes forgot what have you written. Like trace on Harry's wand- there are two different reasones why it's gone.
paz chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
Wonderful
Valenkisa chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
I love that even though he isn't close them in this fic, harry still funds the twins.
Dratias chapter 7 . 5/10/2016
Awesome story. I really enjoyed reading it. Kinda wish it didn't have all the grammatical mistakes, but oh well. Loved those scenes with Harry and Marvolo xP Very well-written.
katrinahiman chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
Love it
nayumyst chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
Need to chill on the commas.
LivingALittle chapter 3 . 2/10/2016
You are missing a line in the Mer-people's song. You forgot the sixth line. There are eight lines total. The sixth line is "To recover what we took." Either way, great story so far.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
i like the content of the story but the grammar and spelling are very flawed
mersykun chapter 8 . 11/23/2015