Reviews for A Heavenly Reunion
Alley McNally chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Gaara meeting Karura is an very interesting idea. Something I didn't think of - again. It makes sense that Gaara would have gotten the chance to meet his mom when he died. It's kinda cool too. I guess the only thing I didn't like was the bit about Sasori though. It's not that I don't like the idea of Gaara may have a different dad. It's that I don't think it would be Sasori. He doesn't seem to be that kind of character. Whether or not his mom is that kinda, well, I don't know. And since we know so little about her - it works. Just not the Sasori bit. Keep writing!
SpunkyPaperAngel chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Hello! Well, I don't have much to say about this story because I liked it a lot. There isn't much to critique. I thought it was very sweet and also sad. My main comment I guess is that this version of the afterlife is very intriguing. It feels as if Gaara just arrived home to his mom now that he's dead. It does not feel as if he is dead at all. I was expecting him to see his mother and then just "disappear" with her, so this is really cool and different.
Also, I liked Gaara's and Karura's reaction when he backed away from her. "Go away! Hasn't everyone hurt me enough already?!" I enjoyed the dialogue :) Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
What is yashamaru going to do to the kazekage? And what about temari and kankuro? And granny chiryo? Or sasori? Whats going to happen next?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Love it!
But by chance could you make a sequel to see what the reactions of the living are?