Reviews for Everyone hates Harold and Trent!
Bazzy chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Me being a Harold fan likes the use of all the calling trent idiot and moron.I approve.
ellie2498 chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Love Trent's gossip basket.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Nine blue plastic baskets? One of them being the basket of secrets? Trent is crazy! I can imagine Harold leaving out nine pairs of underwear lying around the floor in the future, causing Trent to want to kill Harold.

RUN ZOEY, RUN!

LeShawna did the right thing blocking Harold. Justin should do the same. I wasn't surprised by Owen's reaction but I still laughed.

Keep up the good work!
desiredSuburbia chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Yay! I love ur stories. Ur ideas turn into something cool and mine is as futile as Cody getting Gwen. *sighs*
desiredSuburbia chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Didn't get the convo at the end with Dunc and Harold. Anyways, good story
desiredSuburbia chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Trent. And why is Leshawna blowing off Harold? o_O
RedEyedWarrior chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
My vote goes to Owen, but between Harold and Trent, I'll go for Trent. Poor Noah, Duncan and LeShawna.
CompleteValidations chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
XD OMG I JUST KEEP REREADING THIS STORY XD LOL UPDATE SND CONTINUE BECAUSE THIS IS AMAZING XD
ellie2498 chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
On the part where Trent pushed Gwen down so that she fell nine times, I probably laughed way more than necessary.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
I nearly died from laughing when Trent believed he could paddle upstream by the power of 9 and beilieved he was in a polygamous relationship with Gwen, Cody and Duncan. Poor Gwen, Cody and Duncan!

Harold going door to door to state his useless facts... PRICELESS! I wonder what would happen then? Maybe Harold wanders into Duncan's room because the door isn't locked and Duncan didn't answer and Trent thinks Duncan was cheating on him? I dunoo, something along those lines I guess :)
Queen Of The Waffles chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Lolz i love trent

But it kind of makes me worried cuz my fav number is nine...
Spliced-up-Angel chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Funny chapter! XD The power of nine! :D
Kyon chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Jaja, that was funny, specially when Trent ask if he should be gay and ask Cody.
ellie2498 chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Oh my gosh, the part when he said he can only trust Alejandro... I was rolling!
Snakeshark196 chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I like the chapter please continue.