Reviews for Snape's Real Agenda
Ashlin Raine chapter 3 . 6/23
I have to say something about the date on the tape. If it said August 7 1981, Harry was just over a year old not a .
Hainbuche chapter 17 . 1/6
yeah, der todesser bekommt was ihm zusteht. lg hayne
DemeRain chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
Thanks for sharing.
RiceFlower chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
I like all of your stories. However, just one thing..."you're" is a contraction and used in place of "you are." "Your" denotes ownership (for example: your mother, your friend, your house, etc.).
Gleas chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
Poor Charlie... he'd have to live with his mother in law... XD
firebolthallow1572 chapter 17 . 11/1/2013
I don't like the ending it should talk more about them talking and reviling of his life and who he is really.
serenityselena chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
quite some shocking discoveries for everyone... especially for Harry... but it's good that in the end the truth was discovered about what Snape had done and that he got what he deserved...
now Harry will have his whole family close to him and the future is a lot brighter for everyone :)
dragon fier 20 chapter 17 . 10/3/2013
omg, that was such a good story! :D kinda weird contrast for snape seeing as i just finished a story where Snape was nice and Harry called him dad... very weird contrast. :D but who cares, it was awesome! :D i loved it a lot!
917brat chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
oh I like this hopw you decided to make a sequal to this.
Jamie Theobald chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
Wow that was a great ending!
Jamie Theobald chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
YAY Harry has his momback!
Jamie Theobald chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
I think Harry will be forgiving after a bit.
Jamie Theobald chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
Aww Im glad Harry got an owl like Hedwig but not to replace her. i never could understand why JK Rowling had to kill her...
Jamie Theobald chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
This is a good story but i think ginny and ron got ober harry being gay and being with their brother a little too quick.
Jamie Theobald chapter 12 . 4/8/2013