Reviews for Cloudy Snow-Globes
Mickeycatorangeya chapter 29 . 9/17/2014
Is it over? Noooooo! I really really liked it! IT'S SOOOO GOOD! I didn't even see the part about pitchs daughter coming! I love the characters and the way you describe the way they're feeling is spot on! Ahhhhhh
KrazyKay24 chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!
KrazyKay24 chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
oh shit! 0.0
KrazyKay24 chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! TOOTH IS ALWAYS RIGHT!
tydolt99 chapter 29 . 7/29/2014
Yay this was great I love it but you have to finish it! Please do you only have like 1 or 2 more chapters and a month of summer left! I wouldn't be able to stand if you didn't. So please do this is a really really good story and it would make me (and some other people) really happy if you did.
Thanks
Guest chapter 29 . 6/9/2014
What an Emotional rollercoaster this has been, whoa. This is fucking awesome! You're doing amazing, please continue, yes please! Love you! :D
FaLyn9 chapter 29 . 6/9/2014
Didnt see that one coming! That's so heart breaking about pitches daughter...though it would explain so much!
Anie6142 chapter 29 . 6/8/2014
Yes! An update!
GissieGirl chapter 29 . 6/8/2014
YEA! Your Back :D missed this story so much, glad everything's okay. Can't wait to see how this awesome story comes to an end, so excited for the next chapter!
NoXVZhuusox chapter 29 . 6/8/2014
...What? O_O;
GissieGirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Hey I've been following this story for a long time now and was wondering if there would be an update anytime soon, this story has such an awesome plot that I'd hate to see it not finish, hope all is well
NoXVZhuusox chapter 28 . 4/25/2014
Is this on hiatus or cancelled or something?
Rey129 chapter 28 . 3/29/2014
Oh god, this is such a good story! I really do enjoy the characters (minus Pitch, but it's rare to come across a writer who can make me like him), and I am so happy Jack got his memories back. I just love the Overland family! I really do hope that you continue this story, as I'm curious to see how Easter will turn out (not that it won't be awesome).
Smartnessx00 chapter 28 . 3/19/2014
hey, I hate to be a pushy persone but i would like to know if you will continue on this story or if you have moved on?
Shouta Izukai chapter 28 . 12/3/2013
I love you.
This story has officially gotten me into the ship, and aofbqage they're so perfect together! .
And I love Summer, she was so sweet! I wish she wasn't gone...
And Pitch. I have a feeling he's so going to do something, though I could be wrong. (Pitch I'm watching you.)
But really. I love this story so much! I can't wait to see more!