Reviews for Harry's Friend
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
MoreI want nasty diary revenge on the Dursley clan! The diary's voice alone was music to my ears; I can only imagine the wonderful things it would do for Harry! Torture, life of fear,slow and painful death, the list goes on. BD
Thy reader demandeth moreth!
(please(?))
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
Me: Grrr...that Dursley! When I get my hands on him-!
Harry: Deep breaths. In. Out. In. Out.
Me: How can I be calm?! An imbecile who can't spell a thing less than three letters right is trying to make a fool of you!
Harry: Be one with the Calm. Idiots will be idiots, even though he can barely make the standard for one. I'm gonna have a friend to talk to and cherish soon, so no worries.
Me: Okay, okay. I'll listen to the Boy who Lived. *Inhales. Exhales. Repeats.* I am one with the Calm. I AM Calm. (I AM still puzzled over the other type of punishment Vernon inflicted on Harry in the first chapter. What was it? Sexual abuse? 'Cause that's what I'm guessing.)
Harry: Okayyy...whatever. Now on with my story.
Me: Onwards! 3
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Stupid evil gluttonous dunderhead Dursleys who call themselves evolved...boy, if they were in 50 ft of me after reading this, ooh! I'd hate to be in their shoes. Right now, I don't care even if the diary was Tom's. It said Harry wasn't a freak, so I wanna huggle it til it's squished flat. Go random talking diary! Give Harry support! Now only f said boy was there to receive it...
Good job so far! Friendship close yet? I hope so 3
Kay-Mentrae chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Ooh cool story, although a bit old... I feel so sorry for you having to write the part Dudley wrote. I'm slightly dyslexic and even I couldn't ever write that bad. God Dudley! Anyways good story so far, I love how you write Harry's point of view on things, very well done
I hope you haven't given up on this, I would love to see where it might go. Maybe pm me about it?

Untill later then
Shiraha Ookami
secret chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
I really like this story!
Just do me a favor and NEVER have dudley write an entry again! IT WAS HORRIFYING
ArrancarMaiden chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
huh a mystery :) plz update soon
grace chitma from northampton chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
like we care!
300spartan chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Well it's diffent ocean see ya