Reviews for Better Late than Never
Natalie chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
!
Iris' Daughter chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Why did you kill Jasper?
Please don't hate me for asking this, but why?
SwiftingInCampJupiter chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh, my Gods. Can I just tell you that now my feels are splatterd on the wall and im lying n the cold hard ground. Jayna has always messed me up, but your story was just. Woah.
bubbleteahime chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love how you dated everything, really. It gives a very realistic feel. The Jeyna was beautiful and I like how you portray them. :) You have my appreciation!

JEYNA FTW!
automaticIntoxication chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Wow this is AWSOME, I'm actually trying to decide if I should read all of your stories, cause you have a crap ton of them(all of which are probably amazing). You know what? I think I will. Wish me luck! And great job btw!
Wonderstruck Pen chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This fic deserves a standing ovation.
Keep writing!
-Pen
WiseGirl7131 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I like how the first two parts are really fluffy and sweet and how the second two parts are kind of on the more sorrowful side. It kind of balances out so you have like this perfect combination of angst and fluff.
Miss N Amber chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
god, that made me cry and I never cry... well it was very well written and your grammar was impeccable, well done.
IamAnnabethdaughterofAthena chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was so sweet, It was great.
Aariya chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Author, you have created a masterpiece. One of your best pieces of work, you say? I agree. And looking through it, I see no grammar/spelling mistakes.

I love your sentence structures—it’s easy to read, and the flow is magnificent, really. It’s hard to come across something like that in this fandom. You use proper dialogue, too.

The best and worse thing, in my opinion, is the characterization. You’ve nailed Reyna—she is so in character. I love how she puts her profession before her feelings. Accepting his relationship with Piper? Ugh, I want to slap that daughter of Aphrodite. However, for Jason, I found him a bit too . . . positive, or humorous (I’ve read somewhere that he’s always serious)—but that’s okay because the last scene got me, and that his character in the series isn’t really that clear.

“Even the strongest fall.”

You definitely deserve longer reviews than this one. Keep up the good work!

This . . . this is just flawless.
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh Zeus, you wrote Jason/Reyna (kind of) and it was perfect, and their friendship was stunning, and oh gods Rick, this is all I want from you DO YOU HEAR ME? *ahem* sorry about that. I love, love, love the idea of Jason's pictures, and I also really like Reyna's acceptance of Jason and Piper's relationship, it's very in character. I also liked how the Romans' curses. That's very them! I think this is one of my favorites out of everything you've written, it really is beautifully written!
lilys-amortentia chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Awww!
TheeGhostQueen chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Yeah I would to see some friendship between them one day. I mean they would've been awesome together but Piper is still there.
Anywho's I LOVE this story. On how you brought out their broken feelings is tear worthy! :DD