Reviews for Signed, Anonymous
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Aww poor Mieme getting bombarded by her best freinds. But on the bright side she has Asuka!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Sakura and Syaoran were there. OMG my heart can't handle that. Ok ok ok breathe. And Mieme and Asuk are just to irresistible. .
61wisampa chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
okay, i am going to review just so i could get rid of that creepy 333 review count... and because this is just so adorable! i know this is a really old fic but i just finished watching the anime so :P haha good job though :)
Anonymous chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
Okay! review for the whole thing!... :D VERY WELL DONE! I loved the story idea, and your writing style is good, though with some grammar flaws,but hey, who doesn't have those? Anyway, this couple needs more love, so I'm glad you wrote this. Keep on writing! :)
raina chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
The ending is just so sweet, it makes all the chapters perfect 3
Chibi-Liz05 chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
i totally love it, i've been searching for the manga of saint tail but i can't find it, please tell me if you know where i can read it or download it.

and yes Rina and Sawatari make a great but strange cuple. :D
Chibi-Liz05 chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
hey, i love youre story, you are a great autor.

can i post youre poem in my facebook?

the poem really describe how i feel in this moment.

again, great story :D
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
It was so amazingly wonderfully cute! I absolutely love this chapter! It is so nice and sweet and aw... Thank you so much for writing this and posting it! I am rather happy you did.

Thank you very much for the glorious story! It gets a favorite!

J. DCF
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Syaoran and Sakura! Just so you know, I know them from The Tsubasa Chronicles, which apparently uses the same characters as Card Captor Sakura. Anyways, I freaked out when I saw them in there! I was like, "Syaoran and Sakura! Yes! Reference!" Yeah. I actually said that.

Thanks for the story so far. I am going to go read more now! I really like this!

*Rushes Away To Read More*

J. DCF
ANONYMOUS chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
AH!

Kawaii!

You even added Sakura and Syoaran...I love that pair...

I also really like this pair aswell. The writing and plot is good. I really like it. They really are clueless aren't they but they make a good couple.
Kitty Slap chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
LOVE IT!
Eryn Goddess of Chaos chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
Oh my god! This...was...so...I can't even put it into words. But it is immediately going to favs. And wow I never realized how long ago this fic was made. XD It's awesome. I really enjoyed it.
Haruka Minamino chapter 10 . 10/24/2007
Made of win and love!

And awesome way to give Rina and Sawatari their happy ending. dVb
Ron Time chapter 10 . 7/28/2007
Aw...! That was such a beautiful story! I read it a long time ago, and recognized the title, and just HAD to read it again! Love it!
total-manga-freak chapter 10 . 2/23/2007