Reviews for Ianto Jones Sings
Bendyfish chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Awww Sweet. Ending was fine, we all know how it ends, not everything has to be graphically explained. hehe
Maharani Radha chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
I read this a long time ago and I can't believe I didn't review or favourite it! I was probably on my mobile or something...

Anyway, that was brilliant and so sweet! I absolutely loved that. I thought your song choice was spot on and perfect. It was so cute! Sequel perhaps?
WistfulGallifreyan chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Hello, Read this during an anatomy lecture after reading the most recent update on 'The Quiet Ones' and desperately needing more (not to fear the lecture was on circulatory which I know quite well).
I could hardly sit still, and I had to keep reminding myself to stop smiling so much at my screen, lest people catch on that I'm not just overjoyed to be learning names of veins!
Absolutely amazing- I am in love with the way you write Torchwood.
I lack the eloquence needed to tell you how much I enjoy reading your fic but you write beautifully.
Molto Bene!
Demetra Rose Riddle chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
awwww janto feels! awwwwwwww!
Moonlit Meadow Dancer chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
That was so sweet! Nice ending :)
cora-stacy chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
That ending was hardly lame! Give yourself more credit. It was wonderful and I know I'll be rereadong from time to time :)
PCJanto chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Magnificent
LadyKate71 chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Loved the ending!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
It is really, really good. The best I have read so far. You should write more. A lot more.
penguincrazy chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
loved this chapter and perfect song, loved them dancing together!
Potrix chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Hey, I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this story. I hope it'll go on for a while :)
hfs chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Awww, :)
schlo5398 chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
It was wonderful! I never tire of Jack and Ianto being romantic or being a couple. Nice song choice.
Monocerosik chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Niiiiiice. Although so short and it consisted mostly of lyrics. The song is great and fitted the scene. However, I can't imagine Jack asking for Adele ;)
cora-stacy chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Perfect! well done Hun and glad I could help :)