Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Chrissy chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Does Neville know that Ginny was cheating on him?
kmj chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
This story has peeked my interest. I like the dynamic that Albus faked his death and that Snape was in disguise! I am really looking forward to seeing how the relationships unfold! Please write more and quick!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Ohhh can't wait for next bit. Love this story., although I think a touch harsh with Ginny - especially on Neville really. Why did they not do the spell n her letter too?
sweet-tang-honney chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
great story update soon.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Thank you! I am so glad he cracked before they had to fight the world together. I don't know what she would have done all spun up like that and then having to face Harry and then Ginny. I also love that she has become a little tease. Great! HG4eva
Lady-Isowen chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Ah! What a cliffie! This chapter was done really well and I'm so happy that Harry and Hermione are on the right track to healing. I hope all goes well!
JennyBean23 chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Great chapter. I can't wait for then next so update soon please.
JennyBean23 chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Great chapter. I loved what the wand maker said. Very funny.
Mama Shmi chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
thanks for update .. :)

extremely great chapter, I hope severus can be under the protection of the school and not in Azkaban

hopefully calm the next chapter. thank you, thank you very much
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Oh, I can't wait for him to be acquitted.
Lady-Isowen chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
I'm loving this so far! I can't wait for more!
BlueHP chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
So sweet. Is their more. I really like it.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Awww, poor Sev. Sniff sniff... When is he going to try to let someone in to stand by him and for him. He needs to lean on her now, not be so strong. Stubborn man! lol But, aren't they all? :-) Thanks, HG4eva
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »