Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Wow, that chapter went too quickly! lol I love that Severus has so much support and that Hermione has not only support, but Harry's understanding and unwavering friendship. I hope he never doubts her again! Now, please hurry with the next chapter, as I have to know why the aurors are there. I have an idea that would be great, but I can't help but wonder if I am wrong. Thanks again, HG4eva
Mama Shmi chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Thanks!
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Uh-oh!
Chrissy chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Does Neville know that Ginny was cheating on him?
kmj chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
This story has peeked my interest. I like the dynamic that Albus faked his death and that Snape was in disguise! I am really looking forward to seeing how the relationships unfold! Please write more and quick!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Ohhh can't wait for next bit. Love this story., although I think a touch harsh with Ginny - especially on Neville really. Why did they not do the spell n her letter too?
sweet-tang-honney chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
great story update soon.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Thank you! I am so glad he cracked before they had to fight the world together. I don't know what she would have done all spun up like that and then having to face Harry and then Ginny. I also love that she has become a little tease. Great! HG4eva
Lady-Isowen chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Ah! What a cliffie! This chapter was done really well and I'm so happy that Harry and Hermione are on the right track to healing. I hope all goes well!
JennyBean23 chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Great chapter. I can't wait for then next so update soon please.
JennyBean23 chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Great chapter. I loved what the wand maker said. Very funny.
Mama Shmi chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
thanks for update .. :)

extremely great chapter, I hope severus can be under the protection of the school and not in Azkaban

hopefully calm the next chapter. thank you, thank you very much
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Oh, I can't wait for him to be acquitted.
Lady-Isowen chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
I'm loving this so far! I can't wait for more!
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »