Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
Nicita chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Hey,
I thought of sparing you the boring "good start" and "go on", but really I cannot wait to read more. Your style is excellent and your characters go strait to the heart.
Please go on writing!
meisome chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
This is a brilliant story, an idea I have not met before. I am really enjoying it, and can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Really like this, look forward to seeing it develop.
worrywart chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Amazing story. So rich and full of elements that are sure to please. I am making sure I follow this so I don't miss one bit!
JaneDoh0 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
An interesting start. I have always loved fics where Minerva and Severus are friends.
Mama Shmi chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
i like this fic,

love this fic
StrongHermione chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Wow, cliffhanger! I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Harry gets a shock of some sort that will bring him back to his senses. Ron does seem to be a lost cause, keep him around for comic relief though haha. Is this a long story? Reading the potential pairings, it seems like it might be.

You have set it all up beautifully and this is promising to be a fantastic read. I also love that Severus's familiar has the same name as our old dog :) I look forward to the next installment.
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Looks like Harry & Ron are trying to rewrite history to show themselves as "heroes". But I Have a feeling the actual truth will come out not the Rita Skeeter truth. And everything is going to blow up in their greedy little faces.
JennyBean23 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Love it! The story already has me hooked and its only the second chapter. Can't wait for more.
Leah2201 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I can't wait for the sequel. I must say I like the beginning. So totally different than usual. I also think that the boys (or more Ron) are using her and don't appreciate her more than for her brains and quick thinking. So I am quite curious why Dumbledore wrote her and what happened with Severus. Hope you are quick.

kind regards,
Leah
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
A great beginning and I look forward to more really soon! Thanks, HG4eva
Draco lover 91 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
cant wait to read more i am already hooked
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12