Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
Kallanit chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Boo, the story is finished :(

I loved your version of Severus in this story and his relationship with Hermione. Keep writing, please.
JennyBean23 chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
I'm so sad that it's over but this last chapter was amazing and the perfect ending. This fic is the first one I've ever read that was in progress and started from the very first chapter, so thank you for having me hook from the beginning.

Can't wait for the snippets.

JB23
Angels-heart1 chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Great story! I loved it.
Ashley Ayoub chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
LOVE THE STORY
Petite Mule chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Thank you for this journey and the happy end. I'm glad to know there will be some snippets because it's always a little bit sad when a good story ends.
BeccaLister chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
What a great ending! I just love the way you write.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story.
mom52575 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
This has been a great story and I am sad to see it end, I hope you continue your writing and will look at your other stories to see if there are any others I am interested in reading. Good Luck in your future endeavors. Please let us know if you add anything to this story or if you start another one with these characters from your standpoint.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Brava! That was a fun, interesting and well-written story and I hope you do something again soon! Thank you for every word, HG4eva
Severussnape1984 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
I'm glad that Severus and Hermione found love for each other.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Excellent story! Thank you!
worrywart chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
A wonderful story. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Mama Shmi chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
I loved it!
very good chapter, I really love the end.

what happens after graduation, must be the ilucion of each of our minds. must be left to the free imagination of each reader and I love that!

I'll be watching what you post next, Happy Easter!
Angelwells chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
awesome ending. loved it. thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us

Angel :D
bluefirefly5 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
I loved the curse lifting from Ron, it was very beautiful to imagine all those Patronus containing Voldemort's curse. I'm glad Ron is still alive, hopefully he'll be able to mature now.

The Quidditch match was interesting, but I admit I have some trouble picturing Hermione playing Quidditch. Well, I did enjoy seeing her beating Ron as goalie, so it's alright in a way. ;P

The ending was very sweet, even with the nice lemons thrown in. :D Thank you for such a lovely story! :o)
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »