Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
its very interesting so far, but for me, Hermione and Snape are often OOC. Not much, but there are moments...
I like that Dumbledore is alive,but I would like more explanation about it, hopefully its in next chapters...
EmilyWoods chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
Taitai524 chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
That was a lovely story. I liked that Ron's unreasonable behavior had an explanation.
Sirisha23 chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Amazing story. I loved reading this story. Severus/Hermione are so amazing together. Thanks for writing this wonderful fanfiction. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors.
Kallanit chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Boo, the story is finished :(

I loved your version of Severus in this story and his relationship with Hermione. Keep writing, please.
JennyBean23 chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
I'm so sad that it's over but this last chapter was amazing and the perfect ending. This fic is the first one I've ever read that was in progress and started from the very first chapter, so thank you for having me hook from the beginning.

Can't wait for the snippets.

Angels-heart1 chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Great story! I loved it.
Ashley Ayoub chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Petite Mule chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Thank you for this journey and the happy end. I'm glad to know there will be some snippets because it's always a little bit sad when a good story ends.
BeccaLister chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
What a great ending! I just love the way you write.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story.
mom52575 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
This has been a great story and I am sad to see it end, I hope you continue your writing and will look at your other stories to see if there are any others I am interested in reading. Good Luck in your future endeavors. Please let us know if you add anything to this story or if you start another one with these characters from your standpoint.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Brava! That was a fun, interesting and well-written story and I hope you do something again soon! Thank you for every word, HG4eva
Severussnape1984 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
I'm glad that Severus and Hermione found love for each other.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Excellent story! Thank you!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »