Reviews for Choice

What?! No friggnin' way! MPREG?! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA, POOR ONODERA! XD
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Sequel needed.
merinxD chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
What is your website? This is alright. Though, needs to be beta'd. The characterisation is on point. There are a lot of tense changes and grammatical errors, but the story telling is in depth enough to get past that. Use of the word 'had' when not needed as well as a few other slip ups like that. Joining sentence words to start sentences etc.
Good job over all, and I will keep reading. Good luck and happy writing.
Drunken Strawberries chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Lemon please? Please please please? I love how you wrote this fic. It's pretty damn smooth if you get me. I love it!
shelby98 chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
OMG! that was so CUTE!
Morbid-Delusions chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
wow i cant imagine kisa's and yukinas baby... like Totally adorable Hot ... Extremely totally adorable and hot -_-
Morbid-Delusions chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Ahhhhh so kawaii and i was literally laughing my ass of at the pill thing xD this was so awesome :3
starlightangel823 chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Okay, its official. A sequel MUST EXIST! PLEASE! I want to see the pregnant ukes!
karl chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
what about yokozawa and kirishima?, kirishima daughter need a little brother or sister. :D
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
That last line seemed so crackish LOL
"conceived little babies growing in the ukes' bellies"
BlackFalling chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
ahahahahhahahah ok this was totally great XD it had everything! it made sad then happy then squealing and then laughing! great job! i hope you make a sequel, I wanna see a pregnant ritsu and have takano freak out for a different reason for once!
loopyhutton chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Love it just found this story! You should do a sequel with the 3 uke pregnancies!