Reviews for Confession
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 4 . 9/27
Loved this wasn't sure at first butnits magnificent.
Gamers-Fandoms-Aplenty chapter 3 . 6/17
ok so this story, I don't even know where to begin. Every time I read it I almost cry at the ending. You are an amazing and dangerous writer, but you make the fandom and all writers proud.
rerichardson5 chapter 4 . 5/22
Wow! That was very, very hot! I really enjoyed reading your story. Your writing is very detailed with depth and emotion. :)
Gamers-Fandoms-Aplenty chapter 4 . 5/1
I almost cried at the ending. I love what you did with this story. You have made the fandom proud
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
That was beautiful.
ilikecrystals chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
That was beautiful.
Demitria Teague chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Last Chapter, the most beautiful love scene I've ever read.
Demitria Teague chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I like that you 'went there'. This is what I try to do with my writing. If your going to do it, do it right. Which you pulled off spectacularly. ;)
sandycub chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Just read this through and it just blew me away! Started out hot as hell, with them admitted some kinks to each other. Got even hotter as they really began to explore them. When you moved them to the club it was hot just visualizing the scenes that your words painted! Yet you were able to take something that could have been off the charts scorching with Dean indulging sammy's spanking and exhibitionist kink and turned it into such a beautiful love scene between these two! Adding in the hunter at the end - someone who knew them and knew they were brothers - who accepted what they had together and acknowledged the beauty and rarity of it was like the cherry on top. amazing writing once again!
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
You can't help who you love. You can only keep them close and give everything you have.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
In front of a crowd. Who is showing who off? I think Sam is the one controlling this exhibition. Dean is just following orders, but orders he likes.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Boys getting kinky. Love and sensation reaching for new heights. Sweet, sweet boys in love.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Baby brother, Big brother, Baby brother, Big brother...they are right. They deserve every drop of pleasure possible. They have gone way past paying for it. They have earned the right to their love.
Anna chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
That was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. Thank you so much for sharing, it had me covered in goosebumps and tears. At first it was hot as hell then it was just.. perfect.
TsuRaja chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
I really thought this would just be another smutty kink story, but damn! It's so much more. Your writing paints such a vivid picture that's hauntingly beautiful and far too real in my mind's eye.
Wonderful job. It got me hot and bothered and even brought tears of emotion so many times. I can't wait to read more of your work.