Reviews for Confession
I really really enjoyed reading this. Thank you.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
This was so good, it was amazing! You are definitely my favorite fan-fic author. Your sex scenes are phenomenal, you describe everything beautifully! I've read You Sure Got A Dirty Mouth...twice and its by far my favorite. I just wanted to say that I love your stories and I'd love for you to keep writing them!
Shannonisabanana chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
so amazing second time I've read it!
MotherJuju chapter 4 . 10/23/2016
This is beautiful I do hope you continue this story for a while. You are an amazing writer don't give it up!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
Loved this wasn't sure at first butnits magnificent.
Gamers-Fandoms-Aplenty chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
ok so this story, I don't even know where to begin. Every time I read it I almost cry at the ending. You are an amazing and dangerous writer, but you make the fandom and all writers proud.
rerichardson4 chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
Wow! That was very, very hot! I really enjoyed reading your story. Your writing is very detailed with depth and emotion. :)
Gamers-Fandoms-Aplenty chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
I almost cried at the ending. I love what you did with this story. You have made the fandom proud
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
That was beautiful.
ilikecrystals chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
That was beautiful.
Demitria Teague chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Last Chapter, the most beautiful love scene I've ever read.
Demitria Teague chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I like that you 'went there'. This is what I try to do with my writing. If your going to do it, do it right. Which you pulled off spectacularly. ;)
sandycub chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Just read this through and it just blew me away! Started out hot as hell, with them admitted some kinks to each other. Got even hotter as they really began to explore them. When you moved them to the club it was hot just visualizing the scenes that your words painted! Yet you were able to take something that could have been off the charts scorching with Dean indulging sammy's spanking and exhibitionist kink and turned it into such a beautiful love scene between these two! Adding in the hunter at the end - someone who knew them and knew they were brothers - who accepted what they had together and acknowledged the beauty and rarity of it was like the cherry on top. amazing writing once again!
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
You can't help who you love. You can only keep them close and give everything you have.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
In front of a crowd. Who is showing who off? I think Sam is the one controlling this exhibition. Dean is just following orders, but orders he likes.