Reviews for Four Roses
I've just discovered your stories and I want to thank you for writing them. This one can be marked as "complete", IMO. I'm halfway thru hate-reading "Haloes" (poor, poor Bell...sniff) and this story gave me a much needed happiness boost. I love the funny style of writing and nods to HIMYM. I read OMG in college almost twenty years ago and reading your stories made me feel happy; it's like catching up with old friends over coffee. Thanks again and I hope you are well, as the latest review to this story was four years ago.
Samuez chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
That was good. Thank you.
xmodius chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
I give you credit for making this chapter a good stopping point. The story could easily end here, though I wish it wouldn't. Like your other stories, this one's awesome. I especially loved the "psycho" humor you threw in there, i was literally laughing out loud.
jonathan chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
glad to hear you finished your story... but i feel bad for peorth though i was hoping that peorth would end up with tamiya
Elgordo chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Ahhh! mmmmm! What a rush! It's been so long since I've got my Davner A!MG fix.
Great chapter, man.
leneypoo chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
You had me at Hai Karate.

This story is hilarious, you need to continue with it if you haven't already decided on which story to go with.
Justafanboi chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
The end?
I was so very happy to see an update from my favorite author in my favorite underserved fandom. I like where you went with this, I agree that the roses are likely a better match for Tamiya then Peorth is.
Thanks for shareing this work with us. I eagerly await your future efforts.

P.S. I can just imagine Lexus and Antarous getting drunk and compareing notes in the future.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Nice to see you update again.

Nice ending, Lexus is hilarious. :)
alatane chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
haven't read it yet, will soon. does this mean you'll also be continuing one more story? fingefrs crossed after all, it got way more reviews
Shinkicker chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Lol, hilarious. Is that the end? It seems like it is... Unless you make some series out of their hijinks.

Anyways, great chapter! The little references to the manga timeline were amusing. The Roses behaviours were hilarious - Lexus is a little yandereish, but amusing.

Thanks for posting.
MeatBomb chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Glad to see you're back!

Loved the update! Wasn't my absolute favorite story at first, but you got me hooked by the first few paragraphs of the second installment.

Good read, as usual!
PropertyofLamb chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Hah! I loved this story! Good work mate!
IdiAmeanDada chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Once again, you shine. As I stand back up after picking myself off the ground from laughing so hard, I am reminded why I liked this story so much in the beginning. Bravo!

And as a post script, I SO hated my Blackberry's voice calling feature. But I got to give it props because it would sass me back! Once I was trying to call someone, and it picked up "Home 4" for that person.
It then asked me if I meant "Home 1".
After I said yes, the thing actually said "Next time, say Home 1"! I had to pull over as I was driving on the interstate, I was so shocked!
Zoro50 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
This was a lot of fun to read. I imagine you had a lot of fun writing it as well. Reminded me a lot of Scourdata. Sad to see it ending so soon. Perhaps an epilogue?
CyberSpider chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I hope a chapter 3 is on the way.