Reviews for The True Motive
capitol-princess-turnedCaskett chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
As a Christmas present, could you please do a continuation chapter of this? The True Mission broke my heart (in a good way) PLEASE CRESENTA!? (Big puppy dog eyes even though my eyes don't allow that genetically XD) Love lots, CPTC xoxo
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I love this story! It's really awesome! I love how in the beginning, Lacey hits on Tim and Sam attacks her. Keep writing!(I also read the chapter two, just so that you know).
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Pinkandpurple13 here. Just wanted to say they I love the story. (But my fav part is the romance) I think they're gonna make it through, because they just wouldn't be Samantha Scam and Timothy Scam if they didn't!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
love it! please continue! don't stop writing this story it is is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
AAAAAAAAHHHHH! i love this story so much! this was one of your best ones! please, please, please do not stop writing this! i'm on the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next! this is so amazing, i love you and your writing!
Espionne chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
First off, let me say that I absolutely LOVE The True Motive! :D It's got everything essential for a great story - the playful banter between Sam and Tim (you seriously get a million brownie points for coming up with all that) and the abrupt contrast between their lives and Michael's dark jealousy/hatred, Jerry's tendency to bring up awkwardness, and just the general interactions between all the characters in general. I loved all of it, every bit of it. But the ending was probably the most shocking and twisted part - it's shocking for very obvious reasons and it made ME want to go after Michael with a hammer... no, scratch that, a hammer AND a chainsaw AND a machine gun... but at the same time, in an ironic twist, you can definitely believe that he'd be thinking that, seeing how he used to be very close to Scam at one point. Knowing how Scam is, Michael likely has many elements of his own personality too; he just isn't as epic of a character overall. (Then again, no one is...)

I didn't know a story could make me go through so many emotions at once while reading it. First it was just pure mockery and a "serves you right!" attitude at the beginning with Michael, then endless amusement at the scenes with Sam and Scam, then wanting to smack *Jerry* upside the head for bringing up their private lives in a casual public conversation, then more amusement at imagining Scam's reaction to the ridiculous Hawaiian shirt, and finally a burning desire at the end to find Michael and unleash a pack of wolves on him... or worse. :P You are seriously gifted with stories, and I'm still just as envious of your writing ability as I was when I first began reading your fics.

Anyway, I loved, loved, LOVED this story! (Did I mention I loved it?) Please update it soon; I can't wait to see what happens next!

espionne

(P.S. I've also gone back to reading "The True Mission", and Scam's situation in it seems even more plausible now that I discovered that German episode. Not that it wasn't plausible at all to begin with, of course... ;) )
Redheaded Witch chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Basically describes my reaction. Oh my gooooodness!

Sam

And I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry it took so long, I was having major internet issues and then school started up :P
MAHI chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Hi Chris. Its me back. You know... we are too different charakters. your KANEDIAN. Iam SRI the commen thing we have is we are authors. your fanfic author, but Iam writing my own storys with my own characters. but you know what... when i first read your fic TRUE MISSION. It felt so real to me. FINALY I WANT TO TELL YOU YOUR A WONDERFUL AUTHOR. I LOVE TIM AND TRUE MOTIVD TOO .( I am loking for some one like TIM to be his girlfriend. but unfortunetly diden't found yet) your writing skills are very ammezing. its my exam period. its runs full munth(August). YOUR STORYS MAKING MY NERVES GO AWEY, AND ALWAYS MAKING ME CALM.
$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$SO CHRIS... I JUST WANE THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP(for my exam) AND WISH YOU LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE. [and chris. do me a faves. please update the REMEMBES ME. LOVE THAT STORY.] PATHU PATHUM ITU WANA SUBA ANAGATHAYAK WEWA.!
[ SINHALA]
WolfGirlKickButt chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Okay sorry for the late review but the chapter was amazing as per usual!
Loved it.
Except for Michael. Michael is a creeper and he needs to get away from Sammie. Like super far away from her. Scam better kick his butt.
Loved the Sam/Tim, figures she would forget. But hello she is distracted by Tim so of course she would forget, she was distracted when she asked, she can be forgiven. :) (I know I would have forgotten, but I forget a lot of things to begin with)
I also loved how Jerry is trying to be nice. I mean he wants to help his two favorite people celebrate their love; he should just ask for permission. I can't really hold it against him. Well, not much anyway. I am kind of surprised that Clover is trying to be the voice of reason though. Kind of surprising...
Loved the chapter, except for Michael and the evil ending! That I didn't like but I don't like Michael, you make him so hate able... Well written but man do I want Scam to take him down!
So far this sequel is living up to and surpassing what I had hoped for it. Looking forward to any and all future updates! :)
Anon chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
YES YES YES please continue! Omg words aren't enough to describe how much I enjoyed reading this chapter. Thanks for making it so lengthy too. Love the fluff, the intimacy (those scenes were SO hot to read), the light humour (Jerry's planning, hahaha). You're definitely making me want more! Cheers!
Yin7 chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
really cool cant wait for more
Cresenta chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Hi everyone! :D Posting this up here in case someone else is confused over Michael's lust for Sam. It's in response to the last review:

Ah you always ask bring up such interesting things! I'll explain. :) Michael is focusing on Sam because he has figured out (and will know for certain by the next chapter) how much she means to Scam. So his lust for her is more of a kind of greed. Unfortunately the fact that Sam is his ex-best friend's wife means nothing to him since he doesn't care for Scam one bit. :( Basically if he knows there is a way to hurt Scam he'll exploit it.

As we already know he tried to kill him in part 1 and failed so now he's seeking another route to hurt Scam. Also Micheal, if it's not obvious yet is a bit mentally disturbed. He's still mourning over Sheila and will soon start seeing Sam as an outlet for his feelings, first because she's a woman and two because he starts believing Sam has fallen under Scam's "spell" and is helpless and he's forcing her to love him just like Michael believes Sheila had been.

The issue with Michael is he fails to see why said women fall in love with his best friend and also how what Sam feels for Scam and what Sheila felt for Scam is entirely different. Sheila's was lust and obsession and Sam's is love but instead of understanding that he blames Scam claiming it's his fault they fall for him because or else he has NOTHING anyone would be attracted to. He's basically consumed with jealousy and hatred and as the story goes on you'll see he feels he's been living in his ex-best friend's shadow since the start. Michael always WANTED to BE Tim Scam and everything he stood for and this desire of his became the worst when the woman he wanted (sheila) fell for Scam and not him.

So now by chasing after his wife he thinks sadly enough that he can take Scam's place the way he thinks Scam took his place with Sheila. He thinks it's going to be as easy to get Sam to fall for him the way Sheila never notices his efforts and fell for Scam.

I hope it kinda makes sense. :)
Molly Rob chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! The ending of this chapter is a bit disturbing though. Michael is lusting after the girl he wanted dead, and it also the wife of his ex-best friend, who he now hates with every fibre of his being... But I guess it fits him in a way. I love the fluffy bits, but I can't wait for the real drama!
MAHI chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
OH Please please please... Dont do that. dont let him to do... you know what i meen. dont you. ? and are you gone make a little scam. Oh. its great. and tell me when you wane kill that bastard maical gay. i will do it with plashaure. thank you for your wonderful story. it make me clam. (its my exam period lol..) GOOD LUCK
Hinata28h chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Oh! I love how Tim and Sam's relationship is- sweet, sassy and cunning! Also Jerry's quote, "hopefully soon give us our first, authentic double spy gene baby!" That one I thought was funny, like one thing Jerry would find beneficial from their marriage is some super-baby! XD And ooh Michael is so gonna do something that's going to get his arse kicked.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »