Reviews for The True Motive
Soda chapter 2 . 5/3
Hi my name is soda and I really love your stories about read the first one like 20 times and I just fount out the second one and I want more chapter please your great and sam is my favorite I love so much. When I read your stories it feels like my life it feels like real life keep the great job
JBA chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
I love this story sooo much! Please update soon! :)
Dawn to Dusk Makes A Day chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Awesome chapter!
Dawn to Dusk Makes A Day chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Woah, that was like, REALLY G.O.O.D.

So long... *drooling at the amount I have absorbed from one chapter*
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
BlackD chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
awe they're so cute ! fluffiness overboard there ! as usual you did not disappoint 3
much love , can't wait for next chapter of ANY story lol
thedarknerdrises chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Can you possibly update Proposal? xD I've been waiting forever. I really enjoy the story and I'm excited to see the next chapter. And maybe EVIL 101? c:
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
You're back! I'm so happy! Poor Mr and Mrs Scam, that is not a prized party entry...
Ew, Micheal, no, baaad, baaad idea, and not sexy Tim Scam bad but like Terrance in a tutu teaching blind orphans how to build loving relationships with their friends bad, it won't end well.
Mallomars chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
This was a great chapter! I cant wait to read the next thing you've goy planned. Believe me when i say, your stories really make my day. Thank you.
dakari prince-aki chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Run Jerry...run for your life. Clover, aren't you forgetting your promise about earning brownie points with Scam?
ALivingDream chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
my reactions were, in order,
hah
Grr
HHAHA
:P
Lovely chapter over all
pokeloon15 chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Finally got the time to read this! (Damn you two jobs.) I so can't wait to see what Michael has planed for the two and OMG that ending with Jerry. Seriously that guy has the worst timing. And all the mushy romance between Sam and Tim made me go SQUEEEE! Looking forward to more my friend.
emyy250 chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
I like seeing how Sam and Tim interact
emyy250 chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
Michael is yucky
Gdayshadyrusher chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
YAY!? Hahahha omg How awkward and embarrasing for Sam and Tim omg Lol!
XD
I am so glad that you updated! Haven't heard of you in quite awhile! This is so awesome
I hope you will continue to update your stories :D Yayyyy!
p.s. I hope Evil 101 will be updated too (pleaseohpleaseohpleaseeee)