Reviews for The True Motive
JBA chapter 3 . 10/18
I love this story sooo much! Please update soon! :)
Dawn to Dusk Makes A Day chapter 2 . 10/9
Awesome chapter!
Dawn to Dusk Makes A Day chapter 1 . 10/9
Woah, that was like, REALLY G.O.O.D.

So long... *drooling at the amount I have absorbed from one chapter*
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/5
Update immediately, please!
BlackD chapter 3 . 9/30
awe they're so cute ! fluffiness overboard there ! as usual you did not disappoint 3
much love , can't wait for next chapter of ANY story lol
thedarknerdrises chapter 3 . 9/24
Can you possibly update Proposal? xD I've been waiting forever. I really enjoy the story and I'm excited to see the next chapter. And maybe EVIL 101? c:
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 3 . 9/18
You're back! I'm so happy! Poor Mr and Mrs Scam, that is not a prized party entry...
Ew, Micheal, no, baaad, baaad idea, and not sexy Tim Scam bad but like Terrance in a tutu teaching blind orphans how to build loving relationships with their friends bad, it won't end well.
Mallomars chapter 3 . 9/15
This was a great chapter! I cant wait to read the next thing you've goy planned. Believe me when i say, your stories really make my day. Thank you.
dakari prince-aki chapter 3 . 9/14
Run for your life. Clover, aren't you forgetting your promise about earning brownie points with Scam?
ALivingDream chapter 3 . 9/14
my reactions were, in order,
Lovely chapter over all
pokeloon15 chapter 3 . 9/14
Finally got the time to read this! (Damn you two jobs.) I so can't wait to see what Michael has planed for the two and OMG that ending with Jerry. Seriously that guy has the worst timing. And all the mushy romance between Sam and Tim made me go SQUEEEE! Looking forward to more my friend.
emyy250 chapter 3 . 9/13
I like seeing how Sam and Tim interact
emyy250 chapter 2 . 9/13
Michael is yucky
Gdayshadyrusher chapter 3 . 9/13
YAY!? Hahahha omg How awkward and embarrasing for Sam and Tim omg Lol!
I am so glad that you updated! Haven't heard of you in quite awhile! This is so awesome
I hope you will continue to update your stories :D Yayyyy!
p.s. I hope Evil 101 will be updated too (pleaseohpleaseohpleaseeee)
TrixieNancy124 chapter 3 . 9/13
That ending though! Hahaha! And Jerry still continued to say '"let the celebrations begin" without noticing (or maybe choose to ignore) Scam's internal rage! Perfect end to the chapter! Can't wait for more!