Reviews for Lightness
WHAT THE FUCK.. OKAY OKAY.. THIS IS FUCKING FANTASTIC.. OH MY GOD.. I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND MOST OF IT BUT FUCK THAT ENDING PIECED EVERYTHING TOGETHER.. BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO DRACO? DID HE ACTUALLY DIE? KILLED HIMSELF?.. URRRGGH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATINGLY BEAUTIFUL.. TOTALLY MIND FUCKED.. I LOVE IT..
Meandrina chapter 1 . 1/6
Its rare that I don't understand the plot of a story...this one has left me stumped. It was beautifully written but I think I'll re-read it some other day when my brain isn't so jammed with disheartened sadness.
WritingElephant chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This my favorite I've read of yours so far. It was brilliant. It reminded me of American Horror Story: Murder house. Very airy and atmospheric.
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Once again, you were successful at making me cry. You're an awesome writer!

I was a little confused though. At the end, Hermione's eyes opened, so we know she actually wasn't dead, but she also saw the light engulf Draco, so does that mean he's alive, too, even though the story seems to keep implying that he's dead? And did Draco kill Hermione because she didn't remember him, or was she killed in the war? Hermione said the war screwed everyone over, but the story also seemed to imply that Draco killed her and himself.

No matter the ending, I still loved it. Thank you for using your time to give us ALL of your wonderful, sometimes tear inducing, Dramione stories.
EvelynHunters chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Seriously...is there like a website or a secret circle of dramione one shot writers that gives you constant perfect ideas and prompts? This one broke my heart, great job. ️
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
WHAT

THE FUCK
silverflight8 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oh my god thank god for that ending! Hopefully they can go on from there. Very haunting, although for the first bit I couldn't figure out why it was so detached from concrete ideas/associations that most fic has. It worked beautifully. And I am going to pretend that what happens next is tooth-rotting fluff to contend with what Hermione? Draco? has been through.
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This was such a mindfuck and I loved it! You got me twice!
BlueberriesGoneBad chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This is really interesting, but I don't understand what happened. Explain to me the plot?
kelly chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
wow. this was really...deep, and interesting, and intimate...i'm trying to find the right word to describe it but i can't. i really, really enjoyed reading this. i liked the idea of this afterlife. i'm really not sure how to adequately express how i'm feeling after reading it, and i know this is not a good review, but just know that this was really, really good.
BookSweetHeart chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I'm a little confused.
thunder2010 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Woah. That was intense. I only half understand the plot but omg this was amazing! I love all of your stories, you are such an amazing writer!
Jane Doe chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
You have a wonderful way with words, ( which is not one of my strong sides ) so can't say much more but that what you have written is beautiful.
ahu89 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Brilliant. Like what my mother always say, you never want to experience yourself in such a hopeless and dire scenarios in love but they make the best stories.

Love the writing. Love love love.
acro acro chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
That was abstract, but it was very good. Probably going to have to read that one again to understand it fully!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »