Reviews for Lightness
CantaloupePrincess chapter 1 . 6/7
I had to read this like four times and I still think that I don't really understand.
Maida chapter 1 . 2/4
Wow. Pure beauty, this. Utterly amazing, and such an artfully depressing twist to tie it up. I'm in love with this!
RandomOasis chapter 1 . 1/8
That was beautiful, but I am utterly confused... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Shouldn't this be marked as complete?
susiequeen300 chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
WHOA THERE MIND TRIP
BookaChan chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
What just happened! ohmygosh. that was amazing.
sylith senjak chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
well congratulations now you broke my heart
Captain Waddles chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
what the fuck did I just read ? that was amazing
KFHEAKFHSRGRILU chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
WHATATAATT THIS IS AMAZING AND IM INTRIGUED YET CONFUSED
crisssa.theo chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Damn. This was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
WHAT THE FUCK.. OKAY OKAY.. THIS IS FUCKING FANTASTIC.. OH MY GOD.. I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND MOST OF IT BUT FUCK THAT ENDING PIECED EVERYTHING TOGETHER.. BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO DRACO? DID HE ACTUALLY DIE? KILLED HIMSELF?.. URRRGGH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATINGLY BEAUTIFUL.. TOTALLY MIND FUCKED.. I LOVE IT..
Meandrina chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Its rare that I don't understand the plot of a story...this one has left me stumped. It was beautifully written but I think I'll re-read it some other day when my brain isn't so jammed with disheartened sadness.
WritingElephant chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This my favorite I've read of yours so far. It was brilliant. It reminded me of American Horror Story: Murder house. Very airy and atmospheric.
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Once again, you were successful at making me cry. You're an awesome writer!

I was a little confused though. At the end, Hermione's eyes opened, so we know she actually wasn't dead, but she also saw the light engulf Draco, so does that mean he's alive, too, even though the story seems to keep implying that he's dead? And did Draco kill Hermione because she didn't remember him, or was she killed in the war? Hermione said the war screwed everyone over, but the story also seemed to imply that Draco killed her and himself.

No matter the ending, I still loved it. Thank you for using your time to give us ALL of your wonderful, sometimes tear inducing, Dramione stories.
Evelynhunters chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Seriously...is there like a website or a secret circle of dramione one shot writers that gives you constant perfect ideas and prompts? This one broke my heart, great job. ️
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »