Reviews for get inside
CoraMillsDarkQ chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I could not agree more regarding your description in the beginning my dear. Such good eyes you have and such a way with factors you spoke of enticed me to write my own BlackQueen fanfiction as well with all these delicious factors ever present and ever trying to dominate each other within the work. I do hope you write more BQ for us to enjoy. I enjoyed this work particularly due to the subtle yet direct manipulation which we all have seen between Cora and Regina but it was too short to savour beyond an appetizer. Do continue. Looking forward to read more.
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
GAH how can something so *wrong* be written so *right*? You've captured Regina's struggle wonderfully, and it feels like a letdown and an inevitability when she gives in... She'll always give in to Cora... And that's so sad. I seriously need to re-watch some of their interactions, 'cause this really feels very in-character.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Something has to be wrong with me because I fucking loved this.
And it made perfect sense too.

I was tempted to not review but it was too deliciously twisted not to!
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I really start to wonder if there's something seriously wrong with me.
Enjoying your stories of this kind way to much I guess.
Try not tell myself: It's because of how you play with words.
Because you're good in that.
Thank you once again, for sharing something like this.
Absolutly agree with you - "Cora and Regina are incredibly subtext"
rena.erin chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I like this fic.
Cora is manipulative bitch. Regina is poor girl...
Perfect!
P.S. May I translate your fic into Russian?
OnceUponAFan chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I don't think you should worry too much. Incest is far from the most messed up subjects a fan-fiction has covered. I know the two of them both have a messed up relationship with strong ties of codependency and manipulation but I don't think it's cannon.
Holly of the Night chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Ah, forget that last interview. Touch screen on the phone sucks with me T.T

But, now that I know WHAT Once Upon A Time is, I can see the transgression between Regina and Cora. Is it incestuous? Hell if I know, all I know is they're one crazy family XD

Again, I like the way you impose this story. From the emotions to the gestures they use to express themselves o

The downside is there isn't enough of a short backstory for the readers. Such as "why" is Cora riding on the car(carriage) with Regina? Why are they in Storybrooke together? Did something happen between them? Are they out to get some milk?

It's stuff like this that's left out it makes me wonder how did they end up in this situation o3o
Dasie chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Awwwwwwwwww, so sweet.
Holly of Night chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Now i know what the heck this is!

And... A l
Scouy4it chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Poor Regina! So desperate for love that this twisted version is the best kind to mend her aching heart. I'm happy for her to find it somewhere; though the effect has a way of neutering Regina's power and making her codependant. She became that with Henry anyways, lacking him it stands to reason that she latches onto Cora.
inhighheels chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was great. And as sick and twisted as it might sound, I truly believe it's not far from the truth (or what the truth would be were we not talking about a show that airs at 8 on ABC).
It would in fact explain a lot of other stuff Regina did. Why she blamed Snow instead of her mother for Daniel's death, why she had the need to keep the huntsman as pretty much a slave, etc. Not to mention sit perfectly with Cora's entire character.
kapuis chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I like this fic.
The relation between Cora and Regina is fucked.
I like Cora, she is very manipulative.
I like your other fic on Ella Enchanted especially on Ella/Hattie.
I hope to read a sequel of this fic or another fic with this pairing.