Reviews for Ciel's son?
suki kuran chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Plz plz plz plz plz continue the story it is really really awesome I can't wait for more
Roses Wrath chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Please update. It's really good. :)
Kitten Rebel chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
This story is indeed very interesting, and judging by the title of the story, there is more to come. Also, when I read that male demons have to mate with males, I mean I really like where is this going! Can't wait update :D
Kixar chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Interesting! I must say I like your wording and perfect spelling. Grammar is a little off but lets not worry about that much haha. I enjoy the story line so far but would like more insight on Young Master and Sebastian, in my own personal opinion and be sure to describe the charecters more! :D I had no idea Ciel was 20 and unmarried until I read that little A/N at the end of chapter 1 so like I said, more description please! Awesome read though so far, keep going! :)
Thanks!
promocat chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
very good (better than i thought at first)
TheAmazingBouncyBall chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Its seems like you have a good plot but I would recommend not putting author notes in the actual story but at the beginning or end. If you have something you want to specifically point out put an * by it or a number like so (1). Otherwise just try a beta reader or spell and grammar check it.

I look forward to reading more
black chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
well you have intrest way of writing I hope you write more your imagination is beautiful so please write more
Darkest of Storms chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Okay...
First of all, I can't even read this story. It would give me a headache. I THINK your plot is good, but the way you do your fonts and such, and your grammar could use some work.
1.) Don't switch POVs so much. It makes the story confusing and boring.
2.) Break it up! Those huge as heck paragraphs need to go. After each quotation, hit the enter key, and before it.
3.) Get a beta reader- They know what they're doing. (I wouldn't mind, but neh, I'm just offering if you even want a beta read.)