Reviews for Unexpected Courage
Elven Bedsocks chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Yep. The reviewers here are not wrong. Great style. Keep going with it.
Emma Primrose chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It's well written, and the characters look so real.
I hope you'll write another chapter!
OfTardisesAngelsandScarves chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
AAAAWWWW!
I liked it! Gosh, but I wish it wasn't over though. I hope you do write a sequel though, that would be wonderful.
Thank you for this amazing story!
OfTardisesAngelsandScarves chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Oooo, I like!
It's hard to find good Bilbo/OC stories, especially set after the Journey. You've made my day... morning... whatevs.
movielover01 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
More, would very much like to see more. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Sigh! I Love this story! It is hard to find quality writing and this one is fantastic. You have Bilbo's personality down to a tee and your OC Liliana is a joy to read.
Bilbo does indeed deserve to have a WOMAN. Thankyou for keeping it realistic to the character of Bilbo.
I would love to read more of Liliana and Bilbo!
acacia59601 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Awww! This is a really cute story! I've really liked all your Hobbit stories and I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
Lilliana chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
J'adore ! Mettre à jour bientôt !:) C'est une très bonne histoire que tu écris...je suis vraiment excité pour plus ! Hi haha, just trying out my French but yes this story is fantastic update soon love:)
Black Hawk chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Including a troll camp once, at which Bilbo clapped his hands and hit the table.

"Either you're spewing tales so tall I can't see them, or you and I are going to be very good friends." Bilbo said with a grin.

FAVORITEST PART EVER! I LOVE IT! :D Great job!
Chieftain of the Haladin chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is definitely intriguing and I'd like to read more of it. Please continue with the story! :)
Hollah chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is exactly the great kinda story that was missing on this site! I loooooooove it asfjlgssgklh xx
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
A KNOCK AT THE DOOR! Yay! I hope it's Liliana!