Reviews for Smile for me
Shadow fiction chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
T-T...waaaaaahhh! Not only it was kikuro,but it was about dogs and puppies...! JUST WHO THE F*CKING HELL MADE KUROKOCHII CRY!.
SayMrrp chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Wahhhhhhhhhhhh, it was well written, Kise-dog died...

I'm tearing up.

Thanks for writing.
Unknown chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
;-;
Hazard chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I cried... so much... the humorous parts were painful to read... Q.Q

I'll just be at the corner if you need me. I need to rethink my life...
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
So sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Wonderful work!

Correct me if I'm wrong but the dog was Kise,wasn't he.
joun chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
It was funny and sad at the same time. Ooh! Why don't you type Kuroko's side of the story?
FujoShizaya chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
No ; _ ; what did you just do to me? You broke me... the tears are not stopping. help -cries- T _ T
Butterfree chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This was...incredibly beautiful! I've heard of how close people are to their dogs. They're not just pets but they'd do anything to protect their master. It's really sad because Kuroko and Kise fit this kind of situation so well. The style you used to tell the story, told from Kise's point of view and made out to be so simplistic and innocent as a realy dog would, somehow made it more saddening too. Thanks a lot for the read!

CupidKirby
innocence-creator chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
The end has me with tears in my eyes
left account chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS SO CUTE AND SAD AND ADORABKE ARKSKABIAVIBANSC
Shaun the Rabbit chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Nice... Almost cry -_- how sad... I wonder who is that guy XD
Kensy Echo chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I'M CRYING WHILE READING THE LAST PART! TT-TT How dare that guy hurt Kisecchi and Kurokocchi! Kisecchi is sooo brave! He's so nice, loyal, and awesome! You made it perfectly!

KensyEcho
Krinya chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
No. No! I nearly cRIeD! I have not cried in over a year. Not once. And never by just reading something. What have you done to me? ...*sniff*...(TT )

At the same time, I got all growly and was like "who was that &*$EWT# )% ?" ? (in my head, of course.)

LOVED IT.