Reviews for Acceptance
4701rose chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Bwah ha ha he ho no god YES! "ditched the love-idiot"! You my friend stated what everyone's been thinkin' since Day 1!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Sigh. Why did i listen to my zoro fan girl friend? The story was nice, however, as Sanji is my faourite character (not to mention the guy who i have the world's HUGEST CRUSH on) it was kinda sad for me.
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I feel so sad for Sanji sometimes! It's like he gets NO love from the ladies at all on the show or the manga but he does though and that's what makes it so funny and sad at the same time, if that makes sense. lol. I love it tho
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Poor Sanji!

It was a nice approach and I enjoyed reading it!

GD
xx
mochidesu chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Poor Sanji :( Despite his constant flirting with other women, I do feel sorry for him sometimes... Anyway, that was a great read! :) It was interesting seeing Zoro and Nami's relationship from someone else's point of view. Nice job! xD

Previously cookiedough.x3
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I kinda feel the same way about Sanji, of course Zoro and Nami (for me) are perfect together and I dont really ship them with anyone else anymore. I do feel a little sorry for him, Sanji probably wants to be Nami's important person, or someones important person.

I love Sanji (and all the Strawhats) for his dynamic with Zoro and the rest of the crew and I understand completely why ZoroxSanji is so popular (but its not my thing).

I love how this story is from Sanji's perspective as well.
fmdevil chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
No... thank you for the shout out and making this story ;}

It was very well written and a very nice change of pace to read their relationship from another's perspective. It really made ya feel a little sad for Sanji, yet also feel happy for Zoro and Nami at the same time.

Really good job. And as always; keep up the great work ;}
Valechan92 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I just hope you won't let that soft spot grow too much XP i love Sanji too, but Zoro and Nami are meant to be since what happened at Arlong Park! 3 i can't wait for your next story, even if i wish you would resume a couple of your stories that are still incomplete :)
thanks for writing this!
vulgarite succulent chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I ADORE this! I've waited for a story like this, because I would fail to write one of my own, and you did fantastic. I love reading about Zoro and Nami's relationship from the other crews' perspective. Poor Sanji :( but get it Zoro ;) going off to the Women's quarters. Wonder what they did? Haha. Hopefully more stories like this pop up, very enjoyable!
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
awwww...poor Sanji:(
Stelra Etnae chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I like the way you wrote this story, it really has feeling. Sanji silently standing there watching them brings out the grief of lost love, the one unseen and unheard. (T_T)
Looking through Sanji's eyes, I feel sad for Sanji, yet at the same time I'm glad about how happy Zoro and Nami are.
Nice story!
JustChan chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
It was really nice ... it changes from the classic type of zona ff !
thanks for sharing