Reviews for Too Late For Gomen
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Aww, kawaii! Silly but kawaii. I like the song too.
kawaii samuai girl chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
I really enjoyed the story. thanks!
DarkRoseAngelScarlet chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Oh! I really really love this fic. I love Ranma/Akane fics and this was really beautiful. Pray tell. How do you find like the perfect song to fit into the fics? I keep picking up songs but then I can't write a fic to go around it or I have a fic idea but there's like no way that a song will fit into it... Share your secrets! lol
firedraygon chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Akane/Ranma is one of my favourite couples! This fic is so good! Great use of flashbacks. Continue writing!
Ishtar chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
CUTE!
Sara chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
See, usually I can't stand the"A/R have a big fight, noe leaves, comes back in the future and admits thier love" fics, but this was truly great!

S~
Hitomi chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
very good! i loved it!

Hitomi
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
aww, it's cute! i like it, though it'd be better if it were longer! _
Halfling Elf chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Awww . . . so kawaii! - More please!
apie chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
was that a one-shot? i hope not cuz it ended kinda cliff-hangerish!

but neway, it was really really good, i hope there will be another chapter!
lmsunshine chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
that's funny, I thought it was "do, do feel that I too, too will miss you much . . ."I guess we should look it up or something. I don't know the artists name either. oh well. cute songfic.
Mav Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Whoever said that short storys are bad should just read your work and be quit forever.

A really nice story about hurt feelings and stubborn pride finally put aside. Please keep on writing, cause Im curious about your stile in writing. ;-) Ja ne!
Sporanox chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Ah, the story is pretty much impossible. People need to stop writing this Ranma/Akane stuff and get on to other plots (There are hundreds of fics like this). I also can't understand how Ranma could hide from everyone, even Cologne, and then suddenly appear when Akane apologizes to thin air. There's too much coincidence, it's not believable!

-Sporanox
Fletset chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
How sad...Why did Akane had to be so cruel? ;-;

Wait...I want to know about Ranma! Did he kill himself or something?