Reviews for No Gods, Only Guns
reluctantuser chapter 13 . 3/21
There is no logical explanation as to why this works, but oh boy, IT DOES!

This is awesome! You've combined the two worlds in a way that makes a lot of sense (like the neat explanation of the SDU issue, or Torgue-Urdnot) and keeps true to both franchises.

Also, it is sooo much fun!

Not sure if you will continue this, since this is a few years old now, but pleeeeease do. I want to know how a Tanis/Liara works!
The-White-Spiral chapter 13 . 3/18
*Then he heard a faint chime as Sovereign subscribed to her ECHO channel*

This is the most entertaining and hilarious fanfic I've read in YEARS. Please, please continue it someday!
Cerjek chapter 13 . 3/17
Please, please, for the love of all that is bad ass, continue this. This is a glorious piece of work.
Seraphim209 chapter 5 . 3/6
holy shit you actually, an aged to a key Idina a baddass.
TheBronzeLine chapter 1 . 3/1
Oh boy

ohboyohboygreatfanfictionmakesmeahappyboy
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
interesting story so far, though i think you kind of had the alliance low-balling Roland and his people. from what you've said, i'd expect that beacon to be worth at least ten times what they got paid for it.
WillItWork chapter 12 . 7/28/2016
Wow, I didn't even connect Jack! That's… supremely cool, and very apropos. Also: GAIGE! My very own favourite mad scientist Punky Brewster. Thank you. Thank you SO MUCH.

I'm noticing she seems to be focusing on the BFF tree (fancy math, indeed!). Do you have any plans for Anarchy, or would that be too difficult to mechanise in this system? I'm thinking maybe biotic aimbotting or something?

OMG. I wrote that comment before I got to the section and… called it. PLS! LOOOOVE IT! GOTTA HAVE IT! Gaige is my favourite mechromancer on the Citadel and the Traverse.

And maybe she's going to get there. You've made me so happy. Thank you. I gotta implant a third arm just for high fives.
WillItWork chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
Love the chapter, I think you made the right choice.

If Feros did the assassination, where's Liara? Also, What about Thane? Mister Torgue is great here, punching ships. Did he mean to say ship-puncher, but couldn't because Torgue?
WillItWork chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
OK, so first, I wasn't sure before, but having you merge TIM and Handsome Jack was a masterstroke. And everyone loves Garrus. Since Zaeed is showing up, does that mean Kasumi Goto might as well?

Also, I'm assuming Torgue is running the Blood Pack, and Maliwan having Eclipse… it doesn't fit perfectly, but you're right, it fits surprisingly well. Joker is hitting the nail just right, and I love the way you're setting up the Angel turn.

That said, when is the Normandy going to show up? Or not? And any thoughts regarding pre-sequel characters?
WillItWork chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
This has been fun! Originally, I had trouble finding traction, but after applying crackfic rules, it's just a great ride.

Also, I wanted to see Gaige meet Tali before I saw the quarian riding her skag drone. Now I'm wondering if they're the same character!

Thanks for sharing.
darkerdeepdown chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
Well now. I was dubious at first. But then I took a shower of blood and checked that I still bled gasoline and decided to just go and commit to this carpet bombing of rationality and continuity. Now I just spit bullets and shit out grenades while postulating the reason of existence to the seat of my pants. Richard has many great rebuttals and I feel enriched from the explosions. But all I have to ask is WHO WILL BE THE WINNER OF THE BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR!
darkerdeepdown chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
Ok I usually hate reviewing in the middle of a continued story, much less when I'm not even done with the present chapter, but i just had my Murder boner finish all too many times and my rational brain decided that pissing in fear is a logical choice.

TORGUE-URDNOT!? notice the more questions marks. I felt they were warranted
Partsu chapter 12 . 6/20/2016
Okay, that was F*cking awesome! best chapter yet! only the bits about BIOTIC GOD were close enough to this awesomeness! Gethtrap! Podcaster beats secret agencies at information gathering! UPPGRADED LEGION! HURRAY!
Chronus1326 chapter 10 . 5/3/2016
The Canceled Op was a great bonus. Best part: stealth or Torgue. Lol
Revliledpembroke chapter 7 . 3/7/2016
Well, there were some of the questions answered. Axton was introduced and Garrus IS Mordecai (I think). Also, as someone who tends to nitpick, did you want Lilith's grin to be described as "wolfish" or "foxish," because right now her "vulpine grin" is foxish and those kind of unsettlingly smiles are typically lupine in nature. Kudos for using vulpine though, it's quite uncommon.