Reviews for No Gods, Only Guns
darkerdeepdown chapter 13 . 6/29
Well now. I was dubious at first. But then I took a shower of blood and checked that I still bled gasoline and decided to just go and commit to this carpet bombing of rationality and continuity. Now I just spit bullets and shit out grenades while postulating the reason of existence to the seat of my pants. Richard has many great rebuttals and I feel enriched from the explosions. But all I have to ask is WHO WILL BE THE WINNER OF THE BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR!
darkerdeepdown chapter 2 . 6/23
Ok I usually hate reviewing in the middle of a continued story, much less when I'm not even done with the present chapter, but i just had my Murder boner finish all too many times and my rational brain decided that pissing in fear is a logical choice.

TORGUE-URDNOT!? notice the more questions marks. I felt they were warranted
Partsu chapter 12 . 6/20
Okay, that was F*cking awesome! best chapter yet! only the bits about BIOTIC GOD were close enough to this awesomeness! Gethtrap! Podcaster beats secret agencies at information gathering! UPPGRADED LEGION! HURRAY!
Chronus1326 chapter 10 . 5/3
The Canceled Op was a great bonus. Best part: stealth or Torgue. Lol
Revliledpembroke chapter 7 . 3/7
Well, there were some of the questions answered. Axton was introduced and Garrus IS Mordecai (I think). Also, as someone who tends to nitpick, did you want Lilith's grin to be described as "wolfish" or "foxish," because right now her "vulpine grin" is foxish and those kind of unsettlingly smiles are typically lupine in nature. Kudos for using vulpine though, it's quite uncommon.
Revliledpembroke chapter 6 . 3/7
Here I am, at Chapter 6, and I can only wonder if Garrus is going to appear whilst in the midst of a sniping competition with Mordecai. Also kinda wondering how (or if) you managed to work in Gaige, Axton, or Krieg. Should be fun
I love this story. lots of action, humor, and maybe just a tiny bit of drama. I noticed it hasn't updated in a while and thats a shame i think it deserves a definitive an ending of sorts
Foreteller of Three chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
Man I hope that you haven't forgotten about this story
Celestia's Paladin chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
So any chance of seeing a update soon? Loving this fic, and makes me want to go try Borderlands.
Daniel Barnett chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
I know you're a busy guy...
And I know you've got other stories to work on...
But please... PLEASE... PLEASE...

make another chapter, would you kindly? :)
everwinter-brody chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
I miss watching this update, reading this was so amazing and filled with humor and references tucked away here and there. I was half hoping for Sovereign to have Tiny Tina's personality.

Here's to hoping,
Everwinter
Ornstein the Dragon Slayer chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
You had me at Claptrap Dubstep XD
Rydrake011 chapter 13 . 8/6/2015
When I clicked on this fic I was not prepared for this whole steaming pile of madness and insanity.
My mind was not blown, it melted. And I Love It! Seriously this is a glorious example of amazing!
I sincerely hope this does not die!

Side note: I remember reading somewhere about Roland's band picking up Wrex. I'm still waiting for Wrex.
Guest13417957D chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Y'know, for one short moment you jad me sweatin' that he would start a manologue about burning YOUTH. Instead and only you toned it down towards a mandiotic manologue of a mansshole.
But extra internets for you for the BURRRRRRRRN.
Guest13854419D chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
WTF?! A Phasewalking... I... I mean even a Phasewalking Geth would be more believable. And then you... -