Reviews for No Gods, Only Guns
Guest13417957D chapter 4 . 7/30
Y'know, for one short moment you jad me sweatin' that he would start a manologue about burning YOUTH. Instead and only you toned it down towards a mandiotic manologue of a mansshole.
But extra internets for you for the BURRRRRRRRN.
Guest13854419D chapter 2 . 7/29
WTF?! A Phasewalking... I... I mean even a Phasewalking Geth would be more believable. And then you... -
Guest27647413D chapter 2 . 7/24
Y'know there is an interesting piece of information on 1d4chan, it's , well you could call it a short story, and the title is "the veil of madness".
Guest27379561D chapter 1 . 7/24
Claptraps? CLAPTRAPS?! Noooo! My cabbages!
Bloody Song chapter 1 . 4/26
that was an epic first chapter! i love it!
Zoanzon chapter 8 . 4/15
All you needed to was make Old Man Henderson think Maliwan took his gnomes, and you'd have a REAL party. :D
YunYuuzhan chapter 13 . 4/3
Having caught up with this fic, I can only hope further updates are planned, as this is probably far and away the most enjoyable piece of borderlands fanfiction I have read thus far, and close to the top of mass effect fics as well.
goodpie2 chapter 1 . 3/26
I'm slightly confused. Does this take place after meeting the Citadel, or before?
Yikari chapter 13 . 3/25
I am pretty sure you know this by now, but this story is all-around awesome. Much kudos for sharing this with us.

Does Udina have a laser eye underneath that eyepatch of his? Because that would be fitting, IMHO.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 12 . 3/17
I'm speechless. And that's a very, very good thing.
Ikurus chapter 13 . 2/10
This is amazing. And Awesome.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
ChampThunderDick chapter 13 . 2/1
This is too good to be dead!
Eltyr chapter 5 . 1/18
...Say, that one line where Salvador revealed his name... you're not a fan of the Princess Bride by any chance, are you?

Or put it this way: "I do not mean to pry... but you wouldn't happen to have six fingers on your right hand?"
Eltyr chapter 6 . 1/18
At first i was looking at the chapter title and i was like "whaaa..?" Then i saw HJ's thought's on the voice and i thought, "Ohhhhh, it's Zer0 and his Haiku-talk; shit's about to get badass(er)"
mordreek chapter 13 . 1/12
Please come back, this is too good to give up!