Reviews for No Gods, Only Guns
DefectiveHumanModel chapter 10 . 3/26
Burning gods, I can't stop laughing. This is amazing!
PariahPrime chapter 1 . 3/24
again, another great chapter. Hope little miss badass Tiny Tina is thrown into the mix as well.
ryanzhuau chapter 10 . 3/24
torgue would use oraion drives (Because of expliosions)
paradoxjr chapter 9 . 3/22
So Zaeed is Point Man from F.E.A.R, did not see that coming.

And I counted at least 3 references in this chapter, not sure if some were accidental or not.
Hyougakage chapter 10 . 3/22
The "Canceled Op", eh? A good name for a military (or para-military) run bar. In a way, I both agree with Mr. Torgue, and feel sorry for those Eclipse sisters... not many coat checks have enough guns for a war stashed in them, after all.
paradoxjr chapter 7 . 3/22
And there's Axton and Mordecai/Garrus, all that's missing now is Gaige and Kreig.
erik.vale.7 chapter 10 . 3/22
Despite the one word I'm sure was from a failed auto-correct [Garrus shielding his rifle] and the odd misplaced word that I've come to know is just , this is perfect. It is pure awesome, and I'm glad your sharing with us.

And the last bit is every bit as awesome, and reminds me of mass effect in the way it's something little that makes the world that much more believable. Medals for all.
Satire Swift chapter 10 . 3/22
I've said it before, but the chaos is so beautiful. I tip my hat to you sir.

Great chapter.
shadowassassin2 chapter 10 . 3/22
I almost couldnt finish this chapter bevause I was laughing to hard but damn another great chapter good job
paradoxjr chapter 6 . 3/22
Ha ha! It's Zer0 bitches! Love the story and the idea of merging the Mass Effect and Borrderlands verses keep up the good work.
Morgomir chapter 10 . 3/22
Another fantastic chapter. Keep up the good work.
rustyirongolem chapter 10 . 3/22
I absolutely love this story. The combination of two of my favorite sci-fi video games is seamless and freakin' amazing. I especially love the Urdnot-Torque combination.
BandGeekNinja chapter 10 . 3/22
this chapter was fucking amazing!
OMAC001 chapter 10 . 3/22
A krogan weight lifting addict?! Man, this just keeps getting ridiculous! I LOVE IT! Hopefully we'll get to that Nassana Dantius bitch soon!
Highvalour chapter 10 . 3/22
I cannot wait for Okeer's sudden, but inevitable, betrayal.