Reviews for Fifty Shades Of A Different Colour
sherryola chapter 3 . 7/22
Oh no. If Mia is doing what I think she's doing, there should be hell to pay. i love my siblings, but they all respect me enough never to dare to interfere that way. It's so disrespectful for Mina to invade her brother's spce and force on him what she thinks is right. Shame on her. I dislike her a lot, and it doesn't matter that I can see it's going to be ana into Christian's life. Mia deserves to get a good spanking, or at least have christian ignore her for a while. I hope he's pissed as hell. lol. yeah, this really pushed my buttons.
magcas123 chapter 66 . 7/16
Wow! I've only just discovered this story and I'm so glad I did! I read it in 3 days - just couldn't tear myself away. Brilliant story telling, right amount of fluff and angst and so witty! Loved it! Thank you!
ExpectingAmnesia chapter 7 . 7/14
I think its a little irresponsible and stupid of both Christian and Taylor to not make Ana sign a NDA. Specially when Ana blatantly agreed to the fact that she had seen the Red Room. Lovin the story tho.
Ice77 chapter 66 . 7/1
Great journey it was! Thanks ;)
Ice77 chapter 61 . 6/30
CG is so distracted and caught up he doesn't even realize he's in Vegas...o my.
Ice77 chapter 56 . 6/29
GGRRRRR, Ana should have told Luke what happened immediately in the car and not kept it to herself. Geez so much could've been avoided! Ana really hindred Luke to do his job.
There she goes again: "Christian didn't question you". Ana simply nods once again...
THIS IS SSOOO NOT TRUE! CHRISTIAN CALLED HER AND ASKED HER ABOUT THE MEETING. Ana never told him what happend altough he asked her. Wow who is lying now. No wonder he doesn't trust her at the moment. I SOO HATE THIS!
Ice77 chapter 54 . 6/29
OOOOH I soooo want to choke Ana ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Bainbridge is a verry wise man!
Ice77 chapter 51 . 6/29
Thanks Luke. Way to go Ana KILL that devil ! Punch him untill he can't see, stand or think straight... ROTFL
Ice77 chapter 48 . 6/29
Angry Christian not a good sign! But see what happens when you keep things from the boss. L &T had to inform C about the ambush of the press the other day.
Strange, exercise in the lounge room.. Escala doesn't have a gym? Hhmm verry strange.
Ice77 chapter 45 . 6/29
Goooo Luke!
Ice77 chapter 44 . 6/29
Oh gosh HER period... ehmmmm
Ice77 chapter 43 . 6/29
Oh, Ana you're a bit naive.
Ice77 chapter 39 . 6/28
Taylor: "I have a boner with her name on it". Well sorry dude, that name was wiped off that "stick" by LUKE .. while the bunnies were bunning around !
OMG', I'M ROLLING !