Reviews for Fifty Shades Of A Different Colour
Madison Girl chapter 66 . 1/17
I have loved this story, as well as Never Look Back - Please Turn Around. I'm looking forward to reading Fifty Shades of Baby Brain!

I really wish you would continue on with this story. It's like we slowly, gradually went up a mountain, we peaked, but then we ran down the mountain too fast. I would love to see this story go at least until Ana is pregnant with their daughter, or even through the birth, as the original book did not do that.

I have enjoyed your style of writing immensely and hope you do a "part two" to this story. Thanks for your wonderful writing!
Eldean chapter 66 . 1/15
Loved this story.. I hope there is a sequel to come. Thank you.
Madison Girl chapter 49 . 1/14
Bravo Grace! I hope Ana and Christian talk it out about his outburst when Luke was training Ana. I also hope Christian tells Ana about his phone call from Eleana. Eleana is insane!
Madison Girl chapter 48 . 1/14
This story justs gets more addicting with each chapter. Love it!
Madison Girl chapter 33 . 1/11
For a minute when Christian got on his knees, I thought he might pull a ring out of his pocket and propose to Ana. I didn't read any mention of jewelry that Ana wore for the fundraiser. Another great chapter!
Madison Girl chapter 32 . 1/11
What a great, powerful chapter. Ana did an amazing job handling Elena, the bitch from hell. I only hope it sticks and Elena stays away from the Greys!
Madison Girl chapter 25 . 1/11
This story is wonderful! I love the steamy chapters. You did an excellent job writing Ana's first time with Christian. This is your second story I am reading and just can't put your stories down!
Mandaloulou chapter 66 . 11/10/2014
I really enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for taking the time to share it with me.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 66 . 10/2/2014
Loved it! Its a great ending to a great story! Clifton got his and everyone is happy! :) I'm now officially caught up to all your stories!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 64 . 10/2/2014
Awww Taylor! Go get married you crazy man! Lol.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 63 . 10/2/2014
Yay! The drama is over. Sorta. They still need to fully deal with Gia and Clifton.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 62 . 10/2/2014
Loved it!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 61 . 10/2/2014
He hasn't even realized what's going on yet! Lol. Oh man I any wait to see what he does when he sees they're in Vegas!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 60 . 10/2/2014
Finally! Lol.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 59 . 10/2/2014
Ahhhh Taylor! How we love you!
2,615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »