Reviews for Fifty Shades Of A Different Colour
Awesome!
Islandgirl4evR chapter 62 . 2/15
Yay!
Islandgirl4evR chapter 59 . 2/15
The waiting is brutal...your chapters are great though.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 58 . 2/15
That was priceless, you go Ana!
Islandgirl4evR chapter 55 . 2/15
I'm such an angst wimp that I haven't read the story for a couple weeks. I decided to buck it up. I can't wait for them to make up.
loved the story.
ICE77 chapter 19 . 1/4
Perfect, Sweet and Loving!
ICE77 chapter 11 . 1/2
"Oh Jason, what shall we do..." she look's at me hopefully. "Do.. We do nothing Baby, we know nothing... Have seen nothing... But we better prepare... You got any mac n cheese?".
Perfect! Oh I'm in stitches LMAO!
Ice77 chapter 9 . 1/2
Rereading this story!
Yep...but something caught my attention... Lois Laine...really (hmmmm Dutch and so subtle) :)
sherryola chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
I have to say, if my sister or a friend did what Mia did, I'm not sure how long it would take me to forgive, and I'd have the place undecorated as fast as possible, to prove a point. It was arrogant and completely out of line for her to do that. My home is special to me, and evenif someone doesn't like my décor, it doesn't give them the right to change it. Mia needs to grow up! lol. My décor is warm and inviting, but even if it was stark and uninviting, it would be my choice. grin.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
I'm enjoying the story, but you need to know that just because a word ends in "s," it doesn't always need an apostrophe! Egad!
Azemomma chapter 66 . 10/22/2016
Amazing story! Hands down one of the best I've read!
TinaF chapter 66 . 10/8/2016
Beautiful story! Thank you for sharing.
alyssakevin0608 chapter 66 . 8/29/2016
9 Z
dogtracker55 chapter 66 . 8/22/2016
I have just read this wonderful story again after a couple of years and enjoyed it as much the second time. Thank you for the entertainment and sharing your hard work. All the best xx
2,703 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »