Reviews for One Of Us
Dominic Flandry chapter 8 . 8/10
According to series canon Castle's legal name , officially changed, is Richard Edgar Castle. FYI.
uofmcowgirl chapter 70 . 8/2
Wow! I love big brother Espo! Fantastic chapter of course.
Fantastic update

So much information yet also so much left out haha :)
So they thwarted Brackens plan for the development. Bracken is not going to let this go ,his own brother is afraid of the consequences to come .

Bracken calling Sorensen at the AG office wow
Yes something very sinister is about to explode.

Of course 1ppl would pick this time to go official on Kate :(( to keep low , that only means all hell is about to break loose .
I suspect the threat level is going to not just go to red but nuclear. :))

Love Rick's response to the reporters in front of the hospital:)) perfect:))

Amazing story and so looking forward to more :))

kramerjp chapter 70 . 7/25
very interesting indeed, very interesting indeed I look forward to reading more soon and seeing what happens next!
life's a mystery chapter 70 . 7/25
wow! a great chapter! I look forward to more :)
ZingerCaskett chapter 70 . 7/25
As always, I was thrilled to see the alert in my In Box this morning. I like the various viewpoints of the key players.

I'm not sure just how Rick's financial team thwarted Bracken's attempt to bankrupt Rick. I'm not that financially savvy. Who are the anonymous benifactors? Patterson? Connelly?

In any case, I'm with you on this story till the wheels fall off. Thank you for this gift of story.
TORONTOSUN chapter 70 . 7/25
I like how Espo is there for Kate. I hope Rick will be okay.
Dominic Flandry chapter 6 . 7/25
I consider your version of Rick more realistic given the experiences he's had according to canon.
RGoodfellow64 chapter 70 . 7/25
This story is soooo worth waiting for! I am anxious to see what happens with Bracken's threat to Sorenson. After all, he had to know the phone was recorded, especially when he told Sorenson that the message was for his superiors. I also like the way that Castle and his team managed to out maneuver Bracken's attempt to ruin him financially as well as discredit the mayor.

As always the hardest thing with reading this story is the fact that chapters end.
phnxgrl chapter 70 . 7/25
I loved Rick's words for the press over his relations with Kate. Please continue.
dkfan chapter 70 . 7/25
This is really a great story to read, especially with all of the different levels and storylines you are incorporating into this single fanfiction. I am glad you are committed to finishing it. That is sincerely appreciated. Good storytelling!
Shutterbug5269 chapter 70 . 7/25
Sam Clemens? Seriously?
do not think you can sneak the Mark Twain references by me.P
JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett chapter 70 . 7/25
very solid chapter I look forward to seeing how this resolves
KB4RC chapter 70 . 7/24
I am glad to see another chapter posted. Great story and great chapter.
Desperate Derelict chapter 69 . 7/15
Oh, c'mon! What's next? Looking forward to more ...