Reviews for One Of Us
graememccoll71 chapter 2 . 6/28
I like no the new user name fanfiction castle one of us and like read the great story again thank you
Graeme mccoll
graememccoll71 chapter 1 . 6/28
I
Dominic Flandry chapter 29 . 6/28
Sigh. His name is Richard Edgar Castle, formerly known as Richard Alexander Rogers. Unless you have decided as part of this AU to have him not have legally have changed his name for some reason.
Iggy3802 chapter 73 . 3/12
Great story, I hope you finnish it some day soon.
I hope you decide to finish this story.
Too much narrative and not enough dialogue in this story so far.
I kinda hope you give your readers some more clarification on the fact that a few chapters back you make mention that Jim's new girlfriend Val not only slept with the previous managing partner of their firm while she was married but also years later apparently slept with his son the current managing partner.
It was definitely made to sound like Kate and Lanie had a sexual relationship between them in college in my opinion.
Speedy.Mouse chapter 71 . 1/16
I almost hate to ask but is this story dead? I truly hope not as it would be a shame for you to have invested all of this time and effort to just stop with a couple of chapters to go. Plus greedly I would love to see it to the end also...
Guest chapter 73 . 8/31/2016
I have very much enjoyed reading this story
I care about these characters and you are keeping theim alive for me. I cannot wait for the next chapters. Please finish the story. I NEED a happy ending
jan canup chapter 73 . 8/19/2016
i really hope you finish this soon live real SOON. please dont do us live abc..i am 75 and not so good health would love to read the ending. all i have is tv (not so good ) and my stories. thanks for your writing just keep it up and alway complete.
Guest chapter 73 . 8/2/2016
I am enjoying this story very much. Please. Don't stop writing it
txgal2015 chapter 73 . 5/10/2016
This is a really great story. It took me almost a week to catch up. Can't wait for you to update again.

Kim
enesbit70 chapter 73 . 5/6/2016
Thank you..I'm glad you continued the story due to 2 unexpected cast members being let the story continue with the right version of CASTLE.
jiml2 chapter 73 . 5/5/2016
A "proper" home DOES NOT heat seldom used rooms. Heat costs money.

jiml2