Reviews for Coming Home
Allen Pitt chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Great, I liked Gwendolyn Post, nice abrasive character, she's a good old-school watcher, none of that 'sharing and caring' nonsense with her. Still, an unstable situation. She'll never approve of Angela let alone Angela/Buffy, Xander likely has issues. It'll be a bit uncomfortable at meetings...
Harry2 chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
I don't trust Mrs. Post. I think she has her own plans for the glove. But, time will tell.
Harry2 chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
This Gwendolyn Post, if she is like the one in the TV series, is about to become TOAST! She is after the glove for herself, for the power that it will give her. She cares nothing about the others, just the glove. And if that means sacrificing Buffy, Ashley and everyone else to get it, so be it.
Triggerhappy Sniper chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
D'aaaw. Femgelus an' buffy.

Too cute.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
Sooner or later, Angela is going to have to have THE TALK with Buffy! These two need to figure out just where their relationship is at, and where they want it to go to. And that is something that truly needs to be done and soon.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Hehe. I can totally see Giles' shock... you're really good at writing characters recognizably, you know? :)
-Wings
Harry2 chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
I just HOPE that this Gwendolyn Post is not like the one from the TV series. If she is, then EVERYONE is in trouble!
Allen Pitt chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
well, at least they haven't all gotten together to stage an 'intervention' on Buffy about Angela. At least Ashley doesn't seem like she'd join with the Mayor...
Stina Whatever chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
I liked the part where Buffy thinks about her feelings for Angela, which conflicts with Angela's surer ones.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Something tells me that Ashley is going to need a lot of tutoring from Giles and her own Watcher on what is and what is not on the Hellmouth list. Working here is not the same as working in other places. Different rules apply here, and that is something that they need to understand.
Allen Pitt chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
The problem isn't the other slayer, it's how the 2nd watcher & the Council will react. After almost ending the world they're not going to turn a blind eye to Angela anymore, I'm thinking.
Dibonium chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Looking forward to the next few chapters to this story in the Angelic face series.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
I smell trouble with Gwendolyn. If she is like her counterpart in the TV series, she is after the glove for her own purposes! And slaying is not one of them!
Allen Pitt chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
She could always claimed she dusted one. Who's gonna know? But yeah. Meanwhile-if Mrs. Post is on the level this time, she really did seem like a good watcher. Tough love training -just what Faith at least needed.
The thing that's going to be awkward is having 2 watchers. In the show the council never sent 2. Giles was fired & replaced by Wesley of course, but officially 2 slayers only had 1 watcher. Big mistake. Anyway- the two watchers are going to disagree on almost everything, should be quite a mess. If Mrs. Post doesn't respect Giles or listen to him, she won't get far in Sunnydale, too much she doesn't know. And meanwhile the mayor is out there.
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Poor Ashly. This sure wasn't covered in the Slayer Handbook. One big advantage Angela has is that she differs from Angelus in very obvious, visual ways, so people find it easier to differentiate between the two. hopefully.