Reviews for What's Good for the Master is Good for the Padawan
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2021
This is wrong on so many levels.
Lmppsc chapter 1 . 5/30/2020
the play acting was a bit weird but the end was just great!
Suneeku chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Best story ever
katierosefun chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Ahahahaha! Funny ending! Snips is gonna be scarred!
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
There's so many thing's wrong with this XD
And yet I enjoyed it to the bone XD
Dear lord XD
AnakinCaffrey chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This was a flawless portrayal of Anakin in this situation. Poor Rex and Ahsoka! I'm glad Obi-Wan was able to talk some sense into him, as well as make some hot love with him. The bondage bit was my favorite part and you wrote it beautifully. Well done!
Tnewb1014 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
lololololololololololololololololol love the ending
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Lol, that last sentence was easily the funniest part of your whole story! Loved it!
AxOforever chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Hi, I've been reading your stories for a little while and thought I'd (finally) comment on my favorite. Well, what can I say...I love it! Just the romance, the drama, the shmexiness...fantastic! Please write more like this (especially the last part ;))
Also, I feel I should personally thank you for getting TempleMistress to update, because unless I'm mistaken she said it was all your fault (I'm not mistaken, am I?) Thanks for that!
More soon please!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Holy shit that was awesome you NEED to do more smut like this...only make the sex part longer
Kmdarkside chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Holy kriff ending is awesome, "masters!.." "go find rex or something!" Lol, holy crap.
patientalien chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is a fantastic story. Your characterization is great - Anakin's self-centeredness is clear but not particularly over the top, for instance. I really enjoyed reading this; thank you for sharing it!