Reviews for Alone Times
James flax chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
Please make the story after this please
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
Have katara heal herself
SCREAMM chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
One thing i love is stories that show Katara being bashed. I know, i know - some people hate those stories, but Katara for some reason just really REALLY gets on my nerves - she reminds me of a spoiled princes or a little kid denied their favourite toy :P
Guest chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
The story is fantastic I love the idea of them seperating and that sang is getting much more powerful and mature and I just pray this series continues!
SweetMagicMoon chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
Please finish this story when you can. I look forward to reading the rest and figuring out what happens.
Jnoas chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
Fantastic story! I really hope that you will continue it and that you will do it as soon as possible.
Kingg6 chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
Yeah dude, definitely consider picking up this story, it's quality work. Usually I'm very picky with stories from this website but I read this whole story in a day. I also think it's amazing you met Dante Basco.
Squeak squeak chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Omg! Yes please! I recently posted a story based on yours and my god am I trying to move past my block you could say. Your story was such an inspiration. although, even though I'm writing my version. It's not the same as reading somebody else work. Honestly, I continue to wonder how you would continue yours. So, pretty please continue!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
I have just stumbled onto this story earlier today...just finished and I am gonna have to ask that you do continue please this is really good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Katara and Sokka have to hurry to catch up with Aang. He has a sky bison and travels via air while they're on foot. He was in a battle recently and his beast was wounded so he'll need to stop and pitch camp soon.

Theyll have to travel all night to find his camp otherwise he'll leave by morning. There is no way thry'll catch a flying bison on foot. Also, that beast was a shirshu, a cross between a star nosed mole and a German Shepherd dog.

I was hoping you would bring in Momo. Aang, Appa and Momo are the only vestiges of the Air Nomads left so they have to stick together
idstealer000 chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
Please keep going with the story.
Wildstar93 chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
Dang, you met Zuko's voice actor? Great God Almighty, that's awesome! :D But anyways, whether you want to continue this story is up to you...and I'd like to see it continue.

Hope you see you back in action!
The Mad Genius chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
I think you should continue. Bringing Toph in earlier is something I've thought of doing myself.
FanFicNoob 87 chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
I would like to see you continue, even if it's only until they reunite.
gamelover41592 chapter 12 . 11/13/2014