Reviews for Suguha: The fact that she probably shouldn't have done this
Demonpie17 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I also realized that I should probably give a clothes appearance...eheh... - Gomenasaii...

Clothes: She wears a white long sleeved V-neck shirt with a black corset over it. A black chocker with a blue stone in the centre adorns her neck. She wears black/grey leggings to her ankles, knee high slight heeled black boots the bottom part white are worn and a black cloak with a large hood is another things she wears. Under her hood, she wears a mask that covers the bottom half of her face, which is designed to look like the grin of a skull. She wears white gloves to her wrists and her hair is almost always kept down.
Info: she isn't someone who is found around players due to her neko appearance and has also been named 'The Moonlight Shadow' due to the fact that she helps people during night, bit when you look for her, a you'll find is her retreating shadow in the moonlight.

My fingers...hurt... XX

Doctors: We're losing her! CLEAR! -zap-
Me: HFHNGASKPPNNFSSHJBSWUKBDSHF AM OKAY! ER MAH GAWD! X . O
Demonpie17 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Eheh, sure, I guess I'll give an OC but first...

I LOVE THIS! :D this is the first story I've read where Sugu goes in to save her brother in SAO! w
Please keep up the good work! I'll be favoriting this so I can see when you update c:

Mmk, I hope this is okay...

Name in real: Sakura Yamato
Name in SAO: Aura Kagari
Age: 16
Weapon: A long black scythe that also shifts into a simple black leather whip about 4-5 meters long when fully stretched.
Appearance: Long lightning blue hair to below her bottom and bangs framing her face as well as reaching just over the top of her eyes. Pale skin almost white even, small button nose and pale, small, pink lips. She is of average height with quite a flat chest, which she is very often teased for and only slight curves. She has quite an average foot size and has slight long legs. Strange enough, in the game she is a neko, due to a glitch when logging in, so she isn't very popular with other players. Her ears and tail are black and when she is angry, her 'fangs' and nails will grow slightly longer.
Personality: She is very quiet at first due to bullying in real and a bit shy. After a while she'll open up and become an unbelievably spunky person. She isn't easily surprised which can annoy others when they try to surprise her. She is very energetic and quick on her feet, often found climbing trees or jumping across rivers, due to her love for a challenge. She is very skilled with her scythe, and becomes very, very serious during battle. She is very intelligent, and will find your flaws in your stance/fighting ability and will use it against you.
Family: none, lives alone in an apartment.
Past: Bullied often so she has a slightly hurt personality at times and may take things a bit TOO seriously. Her family, consisting of a younger brother and her parents died in a serious car crash when she was 10.
Likes: Sushi (more like loves), anime/manga, video games (a serious gamer girl), sweets, adventures and challenges, quests and sparring/battling, a little secret she doesn't want anyone to know is her love for writing.
Dislikes: Spiders, Brussels, human/skin on skin contact unless she seriously needs a hug xD, large gatherings/crowds, small spaces due to her claustrophobia, the dark(she was often teased for this) and finally...bad manga/anime endings...xD (she'll rage O-O)

I hope that was okay...if you need any additional info, do not hesitate to PM me..

Cya!

-Demonpie17
KnightOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I have a OC that you will like it(I think)Real name:Axel(me)Name in SAO:MoonKnight Age:15 Gender:Male Apearance:Black Hair,Dark Brown Eye,Good boy,A beta tester,Want to save as many people as he Apear:In the dungeon he was able to save all the guild member(Black cat of the full moon)and join there guild to help them level up. Level:47 Skill:Can use all weapon and use dagger or sword as a duel wielding(Which he use to save them),can use his ability he call "scouter" using his mask(the one to cover his top face),prefer wearing light armor,he only increased HP,STR,DEF and AGI,and he can cancel his sword skill which he call it SCA(Skill Changed Atack). Armor:Prefer wearing the cloak that look like kirito's but dark blue called "Blue Moon Jacked",Have a mask on his face,can change to Beginer clothed in villages(Whithe leather and blue shirt inside)and he has a black shirt inside of his jacked. Emotion:He never show emotion during battle even went he hit,can be happy when he see people happy,and he has a word of wisdom when he see people despair or sadness,and he show sight of weakness when see cute thing. Catchphrase:When he see something unexpected he say "what the moon stone!?",when people have badluck(karma for example)he say "Karma can be againt you buddy",before attacking his opponent he say"Iku Ze" or "let rock this battle",and when he see people appear unexpected he say"who in the 9 level of Aincrafth are you?". Weapon Name:Sword:Dark Repulser,Blade of Moon and Holy sword(the sword he get for defeating headcliff)Spear:Light of hope Axe:Dead Punished Hammer:Hammer of justice daggers:guilty thorn(after yolko's"dead") and the katana:Wind of wisdom(he gave it to sugu after he save sachi and the guild member) profile:he quit being of studen after he's 13 then he play SAO to save as many people as he can,he has a sister which trapped in the game and he tend to save her,he was the first and only rival to kayaba cause he is the only one who was able to get his bar to yellow(caused he's use the beginner weapon),and he is the master of blacksmith,cooking,potion maker,he mastered all his weapon earning the title of "master of the moon",he use martial art when his durability is low,he find the "divine stone of returning" soul by accident and he use to be attractive with girl,he find strea stande around and become his partner. Level at the end:lvl99(which is bullshit for some reason).
Sentinel07 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Wow, very good job. I can't wait to see what's next for Suguha.

Where is that next chapter?!
xbamsod chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
This is a really interesting idea. I really want to read more of this story. I hope that you are planning on updating soon since this story has so much potential.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Update! U haven't for a long time
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Good chapter
Please continue.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Good intro.
LMFAO314 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
really really good chapter elluria is a perfect character for this story i dont think any other ocs are needed a(like a guy, in my opinion this would make things a little akward) please continue this story
King of Beasts chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Continue this. NOW! xD
C.J.Robbins chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Interesting. Can't wait to see how this plays out; it'll be awesome ifnthey ended up teaming up and not knowing who eachother was until the end of the boss fight.
ShadowFreddyRaven chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
ASI QUE SUGU EN LVL 24...

CULPO A KAYABA
Ocadioan chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I would like to add an OC to this
Real name: Alexander Frostram

SAO name: Mercury

Gender: Male

Age: 20

Appearance: Mercury is of fairly average height(180 cm/5'11'') and has a slender build. He is quite pale, has blue eyes, black shortcut hair and the most prominent thing about his face is that it is sort of resembles that of a vampire.
When out, Mercury wears a dark green cloak with a hood that covers his entire torso and legs, but he most often keeps his hood down, unless he does not want to be recognized. His armour mostly consists of leather armour, which is hidden by the cloak.
When Inside, he wears a blue shirt with rolled up sleeves, a black vest and black pants.

Background: Mercury was the heir to a major conglomerate and was therefore privately tutored from age 8 and until he got a degree in business management at age 19. Despite growing up and being able to get anything he wants, he really found a passion for cooking, and secretly wishes to simply run an inn instead of his father's company, but knows that it can never be. His original reason for entering SAO was because he was assigned by the company to make an assessment of whether it could be profitable to branch into the VRMMO.

Personality: Mercury likes to DO something, but patience has been drilled into him from an early age. If you get him to begin talking about food or the inspiration to make a dish suddenly hits him, he will seem quite eccentric to anyone else.
When he found out that you were allowed to purchase your own house, he did not stop saving up(fighting mobs, doing odd jobs, using his market analysis knowledge to predict what items will soon become attractive and stocking up on them way before the prices begin to go up, so that he can sell them with a profit) until he was finally able to afford a giant mansion on the 22nd floor(the floor with Kirito and Asuna's honey moon), which he promptly turned into Aincrad's first player-driven inn/restaurant. The inn is called The Dragon's supper, and he spends his early mornings and late nights travelling to the frontline to purchase the meat and ingredient that the creatures drop there, so that he can return and cook it for everyone of the lower ranked players that does not have the capability to ever try it.

Weapons: His primary weapons are a buckler and a one-handed spear, though he rarely uses them for anything other than to make unruly patrons leave his establishment.

Skills(in attained order): One-handed spear, cooking, leather equipment, fishing, sales negotiation, purchase negotiation, leather equipment making, musical instrument(he can be persuaded to play the violin for his patrons)

Hope you like him, please write if you are going to use him at all, and if you are, then approximately how long until he appears
ViresAdLegatum chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Very fucking good, Suguha! You did awesome here. I liked the stereotype you made because it was cool and showed that Sugu did have flaws. Are you going to make them meet up later on?

That would be amazing
Bznboy chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
-_- My OC won't fit in anymore... That sucks... And I can't find Elluria's information...