Reviews for Migraine
ladyleo65 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Nice job. I get migraine too. Wish I had someone to come and take care of me like that. LOL
DanAlaya chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
This was such an awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it.
Destined627 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Ha always John of course!
Destined627 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
How sweet of John!
odalys-ortiz chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
It's good to see that she is getting better. It's funny how she's just rocking back and forth between accepting what he had done and being angry with him. The answer is obvious. Great work.
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Aww that was so sweet of him to take care of her I hope that she gets better from it.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Such a good story! You could so keep going... but if not i will understand lol! This was a sweet hurt/comfort between john and joss. Taylor being there was a great bonus
lovemboth chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Thanks for the follow-up.
blacktop chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Nicely done, impactful and promising. Thank you for sharing.
SWWoman chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Funny how the readers can take over isn't it? I've had a couple of stories I thought were done, but someone makes a good suggestion and you just ahve to run with it. :)

This story is right in line with canon without being too shippy (not that there is anything wrong with that, God knows I'm one of the biggest shippers out there!)

It hit her then that he had not given her a hard time, not pushed her boundaries the night before, and let her be in control of the situation so willingly, because he knew she would not have been able to push back or to fight for control. He was not the kind of person to exploit another's weakness, unless he thought they deserved no better.

Yep, that's our John.
poi922 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Nice! I usually don't read Carter-Reese ships, but this one seems right in line with canon: Reese has a soft spot for Carter and would certainly do what he could to help her!
aprilf00l chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Nice update!
android chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
love john and Taylor both wanting to take care of her. is it over or do we get to find out how joss thanks john for helping her? however it be is fine.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I love John taking care of Carter so cute.
jstapny chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Dang my head hurts after reading that description of a migraine-really. I need to go lay down and conjure up images of John coming to my aide. Nice story so far. BTW I like stories that include Taylor & John interacting.