Reviews for Just hang on, Sammy
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Loved it hahahha
dri-dri93 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Loved this! It's nice to see a semi-vulnerable Dean :)
I actually found you on Tumblr (I'm wind-in-the-wire), and I figured that such an awesome blogger had to have some awesome stories too!
Grammar chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
The whole story is grammatically incorrect.
sweetkiwi604 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Love protective Dean and you certainly got that Winchester guilt down!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Great story.
wifeymcwiferson chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Love it! :)
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Dean always blames himself when his Sammy gets hurt on a hunt, even if he couldn't prevent it from happening. Dean's job has always been looking out for his Sammy, he does a damn good job at it to in my opinion.

One thing hon please don't take this the wrong way, maybe it had to do with this being only one chapter. When you wrote about them entering the mansion, you could have describe the room they were in as they were walking. Was it a living room, study did it have furniture something to make it more suspenseful, as they made their way to the hall way. I haven't wrote for short stories before to where they are only one chapter, so maybe you can't add all of that into it. Just adding me thought to it, so please don't take this the wrong way. I love this story.
Joby87 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Wow. This was astoundingly good for a first-timer. This had several gripping elements in just three-thousand words, from the suspense in the beginning, to the action of the hunt, to the crippling emotion at the end.
There were a few comma errors, but not enough to make it distracting. The overall tone was inviting from start to finish. My only complaint is it wasn't long enough. :)
I love how you portray Dean in this one-shot. It is very much like his character where he's this suave, cool guy in control on the exterior, but his interior is very unstable, emotionally unhinged even, and is someone desperately clinging to stay in tact. And it is only his family (as he's mentioned in season one) that keeps him adhered together. You practically nailed that on the head!
Kudos darling. Well done!
I look forward to reading what else you've got.

Joby ;P
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hi again

It's a nice first fic. You have explored a number of the cannon themes of the show real well...Dean's perennial need to protect Sam for example.

The flashback scene is a nice way of flipping the reader between timezones in the story.

One slight thing...the discharge from hospital. Did I read it right that as soon as Sam awoke from surgery he was discharged? I just wonder if after 4 hours of surgery they would have agreed such an early discharge? Just a observation.

Hope you enjoy writing and reading more stories in the future.

DBB
Sahkess chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Nicely done! Good work interspersing the hospital scenes with the hunting ones. I like how Dean calms himself down by focusing on Sam's breathing, letting the two breathe in synch.
And sobbing Dean...ah, can't resist it.
Thanks and good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
That was good! I like how you did the flash backs in sections so you could find out what happened to Sam and also aren't kept waiting to long to come back to the present. I like the plot a lot also. Great job!
Lily chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Very, very good! XD Loving the touching brotherly moments, this really is awesome for a first fic! Keep up the brilliant work! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
It's always great to see a new Hurt!Sam-BigBrother!Dean writer in the fandom. You had some really good injuries and brother moments. I loved you describing Dean studying the cousin instead of the witness! I hope to see many more stories from you!
Clowns or Midgets chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I loved the way you interspersed the memories of the hunt with real time events.
Dean's breakdown was heartbreaking; you captured the emotion of the moment perfectly.
A great read.
CoM x
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Congratulations on your first story! Hope to see more from you.

TG