Reviews for Daybreak
dogproblems chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This is beautiful. It literally made me cry. Thank you.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Good Story
TenebraeCullen chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Aww this was amaazinggg the best i read of all them so far!
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Beck's musings on Jade's humor and beauty were absolutely lovely. Beck doesn't have that many lines on the show, let alone any dialogue with Jade, but we're at least 99% sure that he genuinely loves Jade's not-boring personality and looks. (The remaining 1% is for the chance that Beck is really a robot, and he's undercover as a human being as part of this robot plot to take over the world. In which case, though, his undercover work being Jade's boyfriend makes him fall in love with her for real, thus making him the robot who learns to love - the topic of many romance novels, I assume.)

I love how Beck's proposal was an all-day event - from lunch with the Idiot Squad, to their movie date (which was literally just like old times for them), to the trip to the graveyard, and finally, to the actual proposal at the restaurant.

Wonderful day for them. Wonderful read.

Side note: I haven't received any angry messages as of yet, so we're good on that front.
ElisaCollette chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Very cute. I liked the fact that he made it a whole day event. It was also nice that he knew she wasn't really trying to figure it out - she gave him the opportunity to surprise her. Nicely done!
khay chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Your beginning with Beck pondering the woman that is Jade West is asdfdfgdhf :) :) :)

And this is so Jade-esque: '"If you don't tell me where we're going, I'll cut the brakes out of your car," she threatened.'

Excellent fic (It is not bad at all!) :) Thanks for sharing :)
debbieee chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was so amazing! Omg! It's adorable!
DrizzyJ chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Soo cute!:)
bade chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
thats sooo cute! xx
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I loved it and it was FANTASTIC and adorable! I'm surprised she didn't figure it out, but it does seem like something Beck would just do. It sounds like a perfect day for them and I'm so happy she said yes. Beautiful job.
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Love!
Nola96 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was adorable!
Gdayshadyrusher chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
awwwwwww
Bade4lifexxx chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Don'y you dare say this was bad! Awww this was absolutely amazing and adorable :') I love all of your writing but this has to be like my favorite fic :) Loved it!
laurenwrites chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
awww mad this was PRECIOUS! i loved it so much and i adore how you keep jade's brass sarcastic nature in key. so cute!
18 | Page 1 2 Next »