Reviews for Seventeen Years
Maike chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
Hey :)
I don't know who you are and I don't know why the link to this ff was on my mobile, maybe it was linked somewhere and I tried to open it once or something. I don't know.
But today I was bored and so I tried this link once again and finally found your story. And although I didn't understand every word, but only most of it, (I'm from germany and I know my english is not that good but I try my very best) your story nearly made me cry. I'm not used to the english fanfiction page, so I couldn't find whether you will continue.
Will you? I hope you will 'cause I really want to know what will happen in those seventeen years!
Yours
Maike
guiltypleasure2 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Loved it, So glad your giving us the insight on what he has been up to over all these years.

So Severus no longer looks like Severus but more like AR. How true you would do a double take, that amazing voice, that beautiful nose (blush) but who in their right mind would think Severus especially being with Hermione.

I loved that you put in that Draco and Luna could tell. I like that pairing as well.