Reviews for Lost for Words
TT chapter 16 . 5/20
Bravo!
tt chapter 14 . 5/20
I'm enjoying the story, and had to pause to tell you how much I love the last paragraph of this chapter.
EvelynWn chapter 16 . 1/20
Holy crap! That was beautiful! I'm actually sad to be done with it. The part where Sherlock's Mum got him to cry was my favorite, he needed it so bad. Mothers are awesome.
Gwen chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
Great story. Enjoyed the case and Sherlock's way of coping was well written.
the Candle Joker chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
God I love this so much. How could I've missed reading such a wonderful fanfic? Thank you so much for writing, publishing and finishing it! This goes straight to my favorites!
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
Wow! I have been reading this religiously for three days, and can I just say it has been an amazing ride! Your medical information is just gorgeous, and your understanding of legal semantics is also top-notch. I also appreciate that while Sherlock very realistically does have feelings, you didn't spend the while fic with him feeling sorry for himself or baring his soul to John, nor did John weep for what had befallen his friend. Excellent work! And hilarious too, I was cackling often! And Mummy Holmes was perfect, btw. All in all this was brilliantly written, unique, and compelling. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Astrido chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
wow. really good story.
i love the way you describe sherlock's process of recovery.
cheers
yuura
Harriverse chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
Very enjoyable story. Just glad it's not real.
Nessa chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh this is SO AMAZING! I loved every sentence of this :D Thank you so much for writing such an awesome story :D
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
This made me laugh and scream and cry all pretty much at once and not study at all for my ap psychology test tomorrow... I pretty much don't know if I want to shake your hand/give you a hug or slap you because MY FEELS ARE DOING THINGS AND ITS YOUR FAULT!
GoldenGriffiness chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
This was beautifully done and I love it to death :D
Thanks for a great read!
becgate chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
I didn't want it to end! ! ! I want to read this story forever ! ! ! Awesome, amazing , wonderful story! ! ! I thought everything was perfect...plot, characters, narrative, reading their struggles. ...All was amazing! !
becgate chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
Amazing! ! I love how you portray Sherlock and his difficulties and John as well. Love everything about this story! !
becgate chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Omg! ! I cannot believe how awesome this story is! ! I love every word! !
Shannon chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
I must say I really love this story. Hurt comfort stories are my absolute favorites and I really live how you kept it gen as well. You did a great job showing John and Sherlock friendship and how deep it goes while being in character. I feel like your mom Holmes is really close to the one we just met on the show.