Reviews for Bookends
last1stnding chapter 10 . 4/21
A very fascinating and well written battle of wits between the skillful Dr. Clarke and Giles, trying to be evasive and stoic and also battling his own trauma. The future sessions should be riveting.
good chapter - I love Giles stories and this was a good one
GiuliettaC chapter 10 . 4/17
Quietly riveting chapter. Giles wriggling on the hook. Encouragingly close to a breakthrough, though. More?
last1stnding chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Wow, this is really engrossing. So nice to read some adult Buffy - Giles. Giles is so damaged (and so Giles!) but Buffy never lacks persistence.
I know I found this late but I am loving these stories. Hope they continue.
Enfleurage chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Your words tear my heart out and stomp on it. This is the most amazing and moving and heart breaking story. Bless you for writing it.
rpfan1976 chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Oooh, I'm glad I found this. I love the Buffy/Giles pairing, and my heart is breaking for your Giles. Thanks for writing.
GiuliettaC chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Progress: from punching him out to a kiss on the brow. Next episode...?

Rivetingly told as ever.
weezer5516 chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
This is such a brilliant story!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
Sublime
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
Loving it - more -more . Good writing - you nail the characters .
GiuliettaC chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
Looks like she found the key, or rather, beat it out of him. I do hope there'll be more, but if this is it, thanks for an intriguing and original ride through an otherwise well-worn fandom.
Firewolfe chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
GiuliettaC chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Got to say, you do "brooding" and "damaged" very well. Hope she finds the key-to-the-sardine-tin-that-is-Giles before it's too late.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
keep it comming - please
GiuliettaC chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
This just gets more and more absorbing. You have the mind of a screenwriter. I wonder if Joss is aware that someone is writing him a screenplay here? I am fascinated to watch this develop.