Reviews for Bookends
Nielo chapter 25 . 11/19
A new chapter, yay!
I love reading the interactions between Giles and Dr. Carole, and how you manage to describe his inner feelings through how he acts. :)
GiuliettaC chapter 25 . 11/15
Full of admiration for the way you convey Giles' sensation of being caged, and the barely suppressed flight instinct. Your updates are always worth the wait.
rpfan1976 chapter 25 . 11/15
Yay, a new update! Still love this story very much.
GiuliettaC chapter 24 . 8/11
Giles is such a problem in this story. His issues - unlike the stock GilesAngst of many BG fics - are actually difficult to dismiss. I think you're doing a marvellous job conveying the numbing effect of his trauma, and the detached way he observes Buffy's hurt.

Thanks for another fascinating update. This story raises the game for BG subject matter. Please keep it coming.
rpfan1976 chapter 24 . 8/11
Thanks for updating! My heart aches for them both.
hrududu chapter 23 . 6/14
Aw, Craig is as lovely as promised.

I really enjoy what you've done with this series. To think, it started as a one-off!
rpfan1976 chapter 23 . 4/15
Oh, I definitely like this Craig person.
GiuliettaC chapter 23 . 4/14
Giles' illness is proving a long journey for them both. But a fascinating one. Craig is a fine invention - and even here, with just a few character details you've set my imagination off. I'm wondering if he might be gay...

This is top quality. Even the incidental characters are engaging. And I think your angle on Buffy is unusual for B/G fanfic - here's a Real World problem she has to recognise she's not equipped to solve.

More please.
GiuliettaC chapter 22 . 3/31
As ever, I'm left wanting more of this eclectically appealing fic. Entirely hooked. Thank you for posting.
RedSatinDoll chapter 20 . 2/27
Correction: the link was on the su_herald
RedSatinDoll chapter 20 . 2/27
I have a lot to catch up with in the bookends series - thanks to petzipellingo for the link on her LJ to this chapter - this really is lovely and incredibly poignant. The slap in the face she must be feeling, the cold sting, his determination and confusion are all very real and vivid.
last1stnding chapter 20 . 2/25
It makes me sad to see Giles in such a state. Buffy is both her usual tone deafness and insight when you least expect. Love how she was thinking if somebody was causing Giles trouble and how she would beat them up. Classic Buffy.
Hoping Giles can find some sort of normalcy. (sniffle)
rpfan1976 chapter 20 . 2/23
You gut me like a fish. Every. Chapter. And I love every minute of it.
GiuliettaC chapter 20 . 2/23
Gutted for Buffy. But she took it like the grownup she's always been about important stuff. This story exudes loneliness. It's marvellously well done. Thx for another chapter.
rpfan1976 chapter 19 . 2/21
A tiny ray of light... Love it.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »