Reviews for Destiny Rewritten- Book One
BookWarrior23 chapter 8 . 8/11
I loved how you worked the coin into the story. Everything fits together so well in this story, I absolutely love it!
Lunar-Eclipse-2001 chapter 49 . 5/7
please update
CloudCarnivore chapter 49 . 4/24
Hope this continues soon! I love this~
ChristineBH chapter 49 . 12/30/2016
I really love this story.
The only critic is that Merlin is described as important throughout the story but most of the chapters would have been almost the same without him existing. I know he's 5, and I agree that 5-year-old Merlin wouldn't go out and defeat griffins and such things, but there's a difference between being a child and only being there for the principle of having him there.
That being said, I think you have improved on it in the later chapters. He's still a small child but at plays some part in the action and plot besides only what people said he one day will be.
I'm favoriting and following this story now and looking forward to the next chapter :)
ShootingArrows chapter 48 . 12/29/2016
I wish I could favorite this twice. I really love this story it's so unique and well written. After I finished reading it the first time I went back and reread about 2/3 of it because I liked it so much I wanted to experience it again.
ShootingArrows chapter 49 . 12/28/2016
This is such an amazing and unique story! I love your nuanced characterizations and the believable way you change the plots of episodes you include. Your balance of humor, drama, and cute stuff is perfect.
This is one of my favorite merlin fics now.
dianis2013 chapter 49 . 11/1/2016
more! more! more! more!
bright eyed writer chapter 49 . 9/15/2016
Please please please update! This is one of the best merlin stories I've ever read and I can't wait to see where you take it!
Guest chapter 49 . 8/4/2016
i love this story please continue writting it
Sailingseas chapter 49 . 6/8/2016
I'll be very excited to see more of this story if you ever decide to update it again, it's very good!
Melmel228 chapter 49 . 4/5/2016
Thank you for updating! I really love this story
superwholockedrem chapter 49 . 3/28/2016
YOOOOO can't WAIT for the next update, man! Damn I haven't uploaded a chapter for my own stuff in FOREVER and I feel bad about it too, but you're better than me! I've been gone for about a year or two now. And I have inspiration and all that. But I just don't have the time to write anymore. So, I understand about taking so long to update. It's cool. LOVING THE HELL out of this one tho!
REM
MugetsuPipefox chapter 49 . 2/27/2016
Geez Mordred, you have the worst luck XD
Wow, it feels like it's been forever since I've read this :P Welcome back!
Guest chapter 49 . 2/27/2016