Reviews for Destiny Rewritten- Book One
i love this story please continue writting it
Sailingseas chapter 49 . 6/8
I'll be very excited to see more of this story if you ever decide to update it again, it's very good!
Melmel228 chapter 49 . 4/5
Thank you for updating! I really love this story
superwholockedrem chapter 49 . 3/28
YOOOOO can't WAIT for the next update, man! Damn I haven't uploaded a chapter for my own stuff in FOREVER and I feel bad about it too, but you're better than me! I've been gone for about a year or two now. And I have inspiration and all that. But I just don't have the time to write anymore. So, I understand about taking so long to update. It's cool. LOVING THE HELL out of this one tho!
REM
MugetsuPipefox chapter 49 . 2/27
Geez Mordred, you have the worst luck XD
Wow, it feels like it's been forever since I've read this :P Welcome back!
Love this story!
StarBolt1966 chapter 49 . 2/12
I'm still here! Lol
Great chapter!
MonyMoon98 chapter 49 . 2/9
Oh no, Mordred :O !
Thank you for updating! I look forward to the next chapter :)
Katerina Riley chapter 49 . 2/9
I am still around and I loved it! I had a sudden thought though when I was reading the beginning of this chapter. What if Merlin was actually a grown man (or an old man, still Emrys) who was cursed to revert back into being a kid and he lost his memories (or he wanted to revert back because that's how he remains immortal and after he reaches a certain age he remembers everything)? I know this isn't where you're heading for this story, but I thought I'd just share the fact that this story made me think of an AU for you! Lol good luck with life. I've been neglecting my own stories too... :( So I understand the struggle of real life. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Estrella85 chapter 49 . 2/9
Still here and still loving your updates! But wow, what a cliff-hanger. :D So glad to see it's not abandoned and am grateful to see the plot moving along. Hope Mordred is feeling better soon! :)
IndiaMoore chapter 49 . 2/9
Great update, can't wait for more
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 49 . 2/8
Thanks for updating. Do so soon.
hateme101 chapter 49 . 2/8
I love Arthurs reactions. I love how much he cares for Mordred
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 48 . 12/28/2015
This is absolutely brilliant! I'm a big fan of the A Question Of series and I think I just found my next obsession!
rothfyae chapter 48 . 11/28/2015
This is really awesome work, and I can't wait to see what you do with this!