Reviews for Destiny Rewritten- Book One
Clara Brighet chapter 48 . 4/14
Oh my gosh, this story is so good! I really hope Mordred tells Morgana, and they help to keep each other's 'paths from falling,' as Kilgharrah put it. I absolutely love Morgana, and I love the possibility for her to stay good in your story. But there are also so many possibilities! My goodness, I can't wait to find out. :D
Thank you for writing!
- Clara B.

P.S.
Your little Merlin is just too cute. :3
Brilliant. You're very good with characterisation.
GreenHorn22 chapter 48 . 4/10
Im so glad to be seeing you again it was beginning to look like the end of this story for awhile. I cant wait to readvthe next update.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 48 . 4/9
I hope he does tell Morgana - I think it'll really help her. And I also hope she made up with Arthur. As much as they don't act like it, it's obvious they do care about each other.
Well done!
The Hope Lions chapter 48 . 4/8
Tell her mordred tell her!
hateme101 chapter 48 . 4/8
PLEASE HAVE HIM TELL MORGANA! That would be perfect having Morgana know about her powers with him
Sahba chapter 47 . 3/15
You are a killjoy :/ i thought egery thing is going fine :/ ohhhh But I still stick with you forever and ever !
Sahba chapter 46 . 3/15
Oh my god he is going to tell her he is going to tell her he is going to tell her hoooorayyyy
Sahba chapter 45 . 3/15
Ok you make me cry
It was totally totally awesome
The Hope Lions chapter 47 . 3/1
YAY I'M FINALLY CAUGHT UP. IT'S ONLY TAKEN ME LIKE 6 HOURS!

Okay, so I have a ton of things to say so bare with me. First of all I adore this story. It's really, really cute and I cannot stop smiling. Gosh I'm supposed to be doing homework but instead I've been reading this it's so good. I really like the way it's set up too, even though it's so long and so hard to read from the beginning.

I'm sad we didn't get a Mordred reveal in this chapter, but I love how you have Mordred being good with a sword. I always found it odd how Arthur knighted Mordred so easily when the boy didn't really know anything about fighting. Your talk of his skill is awesome.

I do wonder what you're going to do though since the next episode is The Beginning of the End which obviously has to be very, very different considering Mordred has been in Camelot for months and well yeah. I'm not sure how you're going to do it.

I do have a slight concern though. If you continue to progress through the show then Merlin will only be 15 when Arthur dies. i just feel like Mordred has sort of taken over as Merlin and that Merlin really hasn't done anything. Obviously Merlin hasn't had a chance to because he's five, but you're half way through season 1 and IDK I just thought I'd mention my concern. Maybe you do a time skip after you finish season one because they never technically said that season 1 and season two happened close to each other. IDK as cute as little Merlin is I also want to see tween Merlin and Teen Merlin and a Merlin who can protect Arthur you know?

I also have a request if you can throw it in somewhere. i think Mordred should accidentally drink Arthur's wine because Drunk!Mordred will be perfect.

I really do like it though, don't get me wrong I just wasted 6 hours of my life reading it, I just wanted to help in any way I could.
The Hope Lions chapter 32 . 3/1
Well my heart just broke so thanks...
The Hope Lions chapter 10 . 3/1
I never review while i'm trying to catch up on stories but the cuteness is far too much I just can't.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 47 . 2/24
What? No, Mordred don't think that! She's only irritated cause they got interrupted and it's making her react a little bit more aggressively to other subjects. TALK TO HER ABOUT THE DREAMS! SAVE ARTHUR LATER! I reaaaaally don't want her to go evil :I

It really was good timing on Arthur's part, though. And Leon, you are so honourable and noble omg you poor boo XD

Great job!
GreenHorn22 chapter 47 . 2/21
Im so glad to hear from you again, inthink I was startingnto have withdrawals from this story. It was an excellent chapter and I cant wait for the next chapter, but theres no rush.
Nance chapter 47 . 2/21
Very interesting turn of events. Why did Morgana object to being called sister?