Reviews for Injuries
astharoshe chapter 1 . 1/30
it's a very nice story. I like it.
Renn chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
well, the kissing-while-cleaning-wounds trope really works with them, you're very right about that! :)
coconut serenade chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Awwwwwwww wonderful :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This was awesome! I like more stories with Thorin being dominant but I like Fili/Kili too it just works for them lol
DJdirectioner54 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
SO CUTEEEE GAH! :D
Le Bie chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Awesome story! :D really loved it!
Silverneko9lives0 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I'll give some love! I really liked this story. Sweet and borderlining M, but that's totally fine with me. :) I'm not a fan of any kind of incest story so if you decide to write another story, write Thilbo.

And after years of having the same problem of less than a handful of reviews and lots of readers and fav-ers, the favs tend to be what warms my heart though reviews always make us writers warm AND fuzzy.
Celtic Angel18 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Good story! Thanks for posting.
PlumpPushu chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
A very GOOD oneshot! Loved the fact that it was sweet and passionate at the same time :)

Cheers!
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I personally happen to like your Thilbo fanfics more than anything really! XD It's sort of funny how Bilbo turns out to sound like a woman when he gets in tight spots such as hot nosebleeded kisses! Again, I really enjoy your fanfictions for Thorin and Bilbo! However Durincest fanfic you made with Bilbo too, I could've sworn I would've passed for having a fever! However no fili/kili fan, but your story is another exception! :D I need to review for that story, though (surprisingly I skipped over here as saw this fanfic)! Again, again I love your fanfictions!
Saphireanime chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i really liked it, i never noticed the 'kissing when treating Thorin's wounds' before but now i do. it was a little fast, the relationship, but not bad at all.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
amigahd! I love it! Ahhhhhhhhh!
Yaoi Lover Kamara Alter Ego chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
You're right about the situation with Bilbo treating Thorin's injuries. It's one of the most plausible ones to cause any potential attraction between them to show. You've done a good job of it here.
Aarjelin chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
ah that was cute XD thx for posting :)
BilboWatson chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is adorable. And you're right, I've noticed a lot of authors do that too...